“Great ambience and food”
Review of Mango Cuisine

Mango Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 1,088 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Mango Cuisine is a small fine dining restaurant in the heart of Siem Reap. We like our customers to feel special and offer fantastic service and great food. We source great local produce daily. Everything in our restaurant is cooked fresh. We have a 5 course set menu (French Cuisine) so you get to try many different flavours.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Small but cozy restaurant. The food quality is definitely one of the top class in Siem Reap. The tuna avocado starter is amazing and the steak is unexpectedly good! If you are looking for something other than local food, this is the place you should go for sure

2  Thank BillyLau_SL

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ever watch masterchef and feel like tasting the dishes? Look no further, this is the right place. In term of taste: 5/5. Presentation: 5/5 price: very reasonable for the above mentioned description. Will visit again the next time round? You bet!
Great ambience and great drinks too. Are you a service sensitive person? This place will give you the WOW factor.

1  Thank Ardi G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the restaurant at the last night of our trip. We enjoyed really good dishes, service and conversation with the staff.
Especially I loved the tomato soup.
If we were back to Seam Reap again, we must come and have the best dinner in the city.

Thank you so much for the fantastic night for my birthday trip :)

1  Thank SakiK55
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visiting Mango Cuisine for the second time, I really like the place! Posh restaurant, cosy and simple accessable afford to anyone on the ground floor. Wonderful food & very attentive staff. Personally I loved all menu, from starter great asparagus soup, but first time in my life I had opportunity of eat smoked beef fillet with lovely red pepper sauce as main course, humm nhamy...and the great aroma, for dessert nice chocolate & pepper ice cream with fresh mango. From my wife menu I taste some seafood mix with white sauce and fresh mango panna cotta dessert (great) Personally I like to eat and taste the food very well (I`m always the last finishing). I recommend Mango Cuisine for the experience of the fusion Cambodian ingredients like red pepper chocolate ice cream and on steak sauce. Enjoy yourself

2  Thank GoncaloZen
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I will review a number of restaurants and therefore the reviews should be read in terms of comparing the places to each other. I have however rated them along the lines of cost as well to ensure that there is some parity between the reviews. The restaurant scene in the city os buzzing and it is becoming a real foodie hotspot in Asia. Dining spans from street stalls to the high end Michelin level places such as Embassy. My reviews go from the mid-range to the higher end.

The restaurant is very small in a very busy part of town, with oe of the best front of house crews we came across, great fun and we were made to feel welcome as soon as we arrived. The meals was served as one of two set menu’s one with seabass as the main and the other with steak. We went for the steak option the first night and the fish the last night we had in Siem Reap. The scallop starter was one of the first times in Cambodia we saw whole scallops, beautifully cooked and served on the half shell, see photo. The tomato soup was rich and deep tasting, and I speak as one who is not a fan of tomato soup. This was followed by one of the best steaks we have had in Asia, we have given up eating steak in Thailand as it tends to be pretty poor quality, this was excellent. We had the chocolate dessert which has a hint of spicy local pepper, a bit to rich for me but my partner loved it. All in all one of the better meals we have had in Asia. Price wise the set menu is $36 but we had a very good bottle of wine, which pushed the bill up, but the wine list has prices for all. The revisit was equally good, the fish was very tasty, we swapped the scallops for shrimp this time, a good choice as they were very good. This place is well worth the visit.

5  Thank Douglas C