Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
US$51
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$68
US$60
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$73
US$54
Agoda.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
US$180
US$78
US$134
US$108
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$24
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$165
  • Pool
US$190
US$170
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree breakfasttuk tuk driverangkor watpub streetnight marketcheap priceprovided freetea and coffeepickup servicecentral marketnice place to stayhot waterbudget travellersold marketdusty roadceiling fanhelpful staffs
Reviewed December 13, 2015

Stayed for 2 nights in December 2015. On arrival they didn't have our reservation for a double room, they offered us a room at a different hotel run by the same owner that wasn't far away. We declined aND stayed in a 4 person dorm room instead (it was a long travel day and we wanted to sleep!)

Pros: free breakfast - eggs (scrambeled,fried or omlette) with toast, great for saving money. Free coffee and tea all day. Nice sitting area with fans. Free bottled water on arrival

Cons: room was VERY hot with the fan. The lost reservation wasn't accounted for in any way. We tried to extend and ask for a double room for two days in advance (asked several times) aND no one spoke enough English to help us. We kept being told to wait for the manager who never came.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Palm Garden Lodge for one week while volunteering in Cambodia. The staff were lovely. The breakfast was great. The Lodge is located just outside the bustling centre, but within walking distance of everything you need in Siem Reap. I would most definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2015

I stayed here for a week, and thought it was great. It is in a good location, as it is only a 10-15 min walk from the action (depending how quick you walk), so it a really quiet. The staff are also very really helpful, and keen to please. I think the main selling point for this place is the breakfast and the communal area, where most people socialise and exchange travel tips.

Room Tip: If you are happy with a fan instead of air-con, the rooms in the main building are the best.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2015

We intended to spend a couple of days here but we extended our trip and were very happy with the accommodation. The staff are very helpful, kind and friendly. There is a lovely atmosphere, the rooms are kept very clean and the breakfast included makes palm garden lodge very good value for money. If you are looking for a basic room and a warm welcome then this is an excellent choice. Once we left the hotel I realised that I had left behind a valued piece of jewellery. I was very worried that it was lost for good and decided to contact Palm lodge by email. They got back to me immediately and were very considerate and professional. They told me not to worry and that they would look for the necklace. Long story short, they found it and posted it back home for me. They paid for the postage and would not accept my offer to reimburse them. Very decent of them. I would recommend this hotel to my travelling friends and family. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2015

Three of us stayed there in September for three nights and two days. they had a free flow of tea and coffee. the room rate comes with a breakfast of eggs (any style) and toast bread with jam and butter in the morning. the staff were nice and polite, albeit get nervous if you start asking them more questions. the lady overseeing the management can converse well and is informative. our room was in the back side of their building and a nice deal for non-a/c fan only room. i have already recommended our friends visiting Siem Reap to stay there. the room downstairs can be damp so better to ask for the upstairs rooms.
it is in the walking distance to Angkor night bazaar, and 2 minutes walk to the lane leading to Little Cafe (another good cafe in Siem Reap if you want to eat the continental dishes and drinks). from here you can practically walk to all of the touristy hangouts. don't pay 5$ for the tuktuk to take you there from this guest house.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: the upstairs rooms are more airy!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends