Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
US$51
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
US$134
US$108
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$45
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$180
US$112
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$62
US$54
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$24
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$190
US$170
US$199
US$160
All reviewsfree breakfasttuk tuk driverangkor watpub streetnight marketcheap priceprovided freetea and coffeepickup servicecentral marketnice place to stayhot waterbudget travellersold marketdusty roadceiling fanhelpful staffs
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give it 2.5. My first thoughts about Palm Garden Lodge were mixed feelings. I had scheduled a pickup from the airport but no one came. After 50 minutes of waiting I caught a taxi. When I arrived, I was told "he was there now" which wasn't too helpful. The lobby, which was completely open was very pretty. I loved the decor and greenery. I was shown to my room which was outside and down a couple "sketchy" alleys. But my room was alright! Some of the other guests had nicer rooms but mine was decent enough for $9/night.....!

All in all, the place was pretty decent for the price. I have mixed reviews about the staff and consistency. My tuk tuk driver though, was FANTASTIC. I can't say enough good things about him. I wish I got his name. He took me everywhere, stopped all the time to give me cold water. My other hostel mates weren't so lucky. Their drivers just wanted to get from point A to B and as fast as possible.

Again, leaving to go back to the airport, my ride was a no show. I waited 20 minutes then the reception called for another driver which was supposed to be complimentary. He took me there then demanded money. Can't say I'm too impressed with their airport pick-up/drop off service and to be honest I don't know if I would recommend staying here

There are so many other hostels.. With better amenities and closer access to Pub Street and the Night Market. My tuk tuk driver is the only above and beyond thing I have to say about that place. And the fact that they let me use their kitchen once when I was starving and couldn't find a decent gluten free meal!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2016

The hotel was cheap and all the tourist attractions were nearby. However, the room where I stayed, had a poor air-con which did not cool our room. and Cambodia being a hot country, it was very uncomfortable stay.The wi fi was strong in reception area, but very poor in room.

Room Tip: it seemed all the rooms are equal
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

I would say that we were a little disappointed.
We had seen online that there is a garden and even free fish massage. There wasn't.
The room was ok, the beds were big and comfy and we got a clean towel and water bottles every day. Free breakfast is definitely a bonus!
The staff was not so friendly and we felt a little bit uncomfortable at times. The breakfast was supposed to start at 7.30 but when we arrived at 7.45 we had to wake the staff up to get any service...
Also we booked a tour through them and the driver was not the friendliest. Actually he just drove us and didn't say a word -- we did not expect a guide but at least a polite 'hello' and 'goodbye' ! The temples of angkor are so amazing that this did not matter too much but still, we heard many people saying their tuk tuk drivers were super friendly in other hostel.
All in all, it's a shame that there is no attention to detail as this could be a very good place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

It's not far from pub street and night market, room is spacious, nearby food places and laundry.

I like that it offer free breakfast ( bread, jam, egg , free mineral water every day and free airport transfer.

The only thing that bother me is the water in the bathroom taste and smell rusty.
Everything else is fantastic

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2016

Arrived at our booked hotel after 8 hour bus trip. We were welcomed into a nice tropical garden front desk area. We filled out registration form and then after a few moments were told our room was "broken". They said but we have another room at another hotel for you. They took us by tuk tuck to Adan hostel. To be fair they had arranged everything and carried our bags up. The tv in our room did not work but by now we were so tired we didn't care. In the middle of the night I went to bathroom and the floor was flooded from toilet I think. Breakfast was eggs and toast, instant coffee no juice. Found out both hotels owned by same person. Hotel was further out from area we wanted to be in. Staff did try to be helpful. For $3 more per night we moved to Viva Hotel. Much better!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple