The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
Hotels.com
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$52
Official Hotel
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
US$39
US$112
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$54
US$24
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$73
  • Breakfast included
US$172
US$120
  • Pool
All reviewsold marketgreat locationpub streetkhmer kitchentop floor suitepremier roomnearby templemajor restaurantssister sreykompong khleangprivate jacuzzibeautiful furnishingsearly check in and late checkfloor tileskandal villagebalcony facingsim card
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The Hotel is clean and they provided good breakfast. I would recommend to my friends if happen they are going to visit Siem Reap in future.
Perfect location! walking distant to Pubstreet and Old market. It's convenient for us to look for restaurants and massage centers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Senghak K, General Manager at 1920 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed our services. Thanks for coming! Much appreciated. Hope these words find you well

Reviewed March 29, 2018

There is no elevator at this hotel so if you struggle with stairs then the lower rooms are more your style. I stayed on the top floor king spa room was a bit of a hike but well worth it. Was not able to drain the spa by myself which was a pain but understandable. Night staff did have very good English but hey you are in a different country so did expect this along the way some where. Breakfast was great I am a vegan so they kept soy milk onsite for me which I very much appreciated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Senghak K, General Manager at 1920 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments and a great ratting. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call or mail us if there is anything we can help you with.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Perfect location need Old market and pub street but will not be noisy at night. Nice and helpful staff with smiles! Yummy breakfast and can provide room services. The hotel room is beautiful and comfortable, I enjoy my stay very much.
Must visit : MadeInCambodia market, old market local food, pub street at night, the colorful temple near hotel, new leaf cafe next to hotel, street food road along the river.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Kia. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.

From

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Clean, comfortable hotel with excellent air conditioning. I was on the 3rd floor and the view from my room was the steps. Spent 2 nights here then transferred to another hotel. Staff was friendly, and hotel is in a good location. If you don't mind climbing 3 flights of stairs and a limited view, a nice place to stay. Didn't use any other services of the 1920, so I can't comment any further.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Senghak K, General Manager at 1920 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Scott

It was a real pleasure hosting you. Thank you so much for having taken the time to write a review for us. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed March 24, 2018

The hotel is located just one street away from pub street and old market, super convenient location! We stayed on the 2nd floor and it was surprisingly quiet considering it was so close to pub st. Fifty5, Sister Srey and many more coffee shops are just around the corner. The room is clean. Staffs are super friendly, personally showed us all the room features. They were able to have our breakfast prep and ready by 4:45 am for the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Not to mention, their breakfast is the best, the portion is huge..... you can even choose to have it in your room. We love having it on the balcony. Everything about the hotel is so on point, from the tiles, walls, fences to the table lamp stands, they decorated it with the hotel's logo.... all that attention to details! Definitely one of the best design hotels in Siem Reap

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Senghak K, General Manager at 1920 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Kaining, I am impressed by the detailed and length of your review. This will be of immense help for fellow travelers. We are extremely grateful for your kind words and great score, and we are certainly looking forward to hosting you again at the 1920. With our kindest regards, The 1920 Hotel