“Loved this place!!”
Review of Vibe Cafe

Vibe Cafe
Ranked #40 of 1,030 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was in Siem Reap volunteering and I loved this place. I visted several times when I was there and loved everything I got. It is a little more expensive than most places in Siem Reap but worth it for good Vegan and Vegetarian food. Highly reccomend it!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great for Vegans as there's so much choice. Nice seating upstairs, friendly staff. A little more pricey but worth it to try once. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice during a recent stay in Siem Reap, a breakfast and a lunch visit, and both were good.

The chocolate dream bowl was fabulous and very tasty, and the falafel bowl that I ordered was really good.

It’s not the cheapest place to eat in town, but we thought the quality and flavour was worth the price paid. I just wish there was somewhere as good closer to home!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is so good if you want a healthy meal. All the meals that we've seen have looked amazing and the ones we've tried were perfect. Their smoothies are so good and refreshing and if you're looking for a healthy breakfast, I would definitely recommend their acai bowl. So delicious and fresh!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I ate here several times when I was in Siem Reap. Lovely and tasty food. It is just incredible. The only thing is, that they can be a bit slow when it comes to serve more than one person. My friend got her food and I got mine 15 min. Later. Even though we ordered the same. Maybe just a minor mistake. But overall a great place, both for breakfast, lunch and dinner