All reviews within walking distance sok san road wifi worked well recommend this hotel pleasant hotel nice pool min walk to pub street five minute walk amazing hotel restaurants and bars swimming pool night market room was spacious hotel is located amazing staff every morning two nights
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed at Grand Bayon Hotel for a few days when visiting my son in Siem Reap. The room was very clean and comfortable, the pool was nice and the staff were friendly. I read some reviews about the road being bad, but they had just finished building a new hard road and I though the location was excellent. I'll stay here next time I come to visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Kim K, General Manager at Grand Bayon Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hi Steven. Thanks for using the Grand Bayon Hotel. I am pleased you loved our spacious, well fitted rooms. The road to the hotel has indeed just been completed and is a vast improvement over the previous track. I look forward to your stay with us again soon. Mr. Kim. General Manager.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The hotel was clean and modern The only issue I had was that there was road obstruction and we could not get to the hotel easily on our day of arrival. The pool was nice and staff were friendly. Good location, quiet and restful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Bennettb343. Thank you for staying at the Grand Bayon Hotel, Siem Reap. I am pleased you liked our hotel and the facilities we offer including a very nice swimming pool. The public road to the hotel has just been completed and is a great improvement and I am sure that any further clean up will be completed soon. Mr. Kim. General Manager.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

This hotel was nice and clean and the staff were very friendly. Unfortunately the staff needs better training as they often misunderstood what the clients were asking or were unable to assist. The hotel also needs to ratchet up its standard for breakfast. We were served instant coffee, no juice and very small portions of food. All the other hotels we stayed at in this star level offered a nice buffet breakfast. We had to order off a limited menu and the staff often got confused as to what to bring out and to what customers.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean and spacious. A/C wifi and TV worked well. Many rooms only offered single beds. That may be an issue for couples travelling together.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kim K, General Manager at Grand Bayon Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Hi. Thanks for choosing the Grand Bayon Siem Reap Hotel. We're glad you thought the hotel was nice and clean. We do apologise about your experience during breakfast. We are currently looking at ways we can improve our service. Our team are still struggling with large tour groups, but we are actively training our staff to improve the service. Kind Regards. Mr. Kim - Grand Bayon Siem Reap Hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed as part of a group and great to have a (small) to relax and chill by. The rooms are if good size and include both a/c anda fan, with a good firm bed. WiFi worked well.
The only disappointment was the breakfast, which is off the menu, not buffet, with very limited options and only tea/coffee for drinks.
Good location, short walk from the night market and pub street, with plenty of options for food. Also a comprehensive supermarket nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Ian. First let me say thanks for you and your group choosing Grand Bayon for your stay in Siem Reap. Our rooms are a nice size with fans and A/C as standard as is WIFI. Our location is central to Siem Reap and the facilities it provides. I will take your comments about the breakfast seriously and will look at ways we can improve this service. Kind Regards. Mr. Kim. General Manager.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Lovely hotel - would prefer a buffet breakfast rather than ordering from a restricted menu especially when needing to get off quickly. No bar person available to serve cocktails around in pool in afternoon sadly.

Room Tip: Clean well presented rooms.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Marglin. We are pleased you used Grand Bayon for your vacation in Siem Reap. And we are especially pleased you think it is a lovely hotel. We do too! Normally, of course, we would have staff available to serve you drinks around our pool. I will investigate further as to why this was not the case during your stay. I am actively looking in to ways we can improve the breakfasts we serve. Kind Regards. Mr. Kim. General Manager.