Healthy Massage By Blind People
Review Highlights
Very good and very professional massage! Neat and cheap place

We went with my boyfriend to this place and had Japanese massage. First my surprise is that place... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Resort407244
via mobile
Parfait

The massage are very very good here. I received a Japanese massage.... I feel so relax now. Every... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
NicolasV2574
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Siem Reap
from US$25.00
from US$28.00
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I called to schedule a massage and was assisted by an English speaking young man. We agreed on a time. I received a Japanese style massage, $6 for a 1 hour massage, a very reasonable price. FYI, both the massages I had from 2 different place were a bit different in that you change clothing into pair of loose fitting cotton shorts and top and the rooms are generally shared unless you request otherwise. When I was finished, the scheduler ensured I was happy, then hoped I would encourage others to use their services as the plight for Blind people in Cambodia is quite dire. This business exclusively hires and trains the blind in this skill to allow them the opportunity of earning a living and having a better quality of life. The expression on the young man that gave me the massages face when I expressed my satisfaction was worth much more than the $6. They have other services available as well.

2  Thank bellabgl1234
Reviewed March 24, 2018

It's a must place to try when visiting Siem Reap

Glad I make myself there again, because of their quality of massage.
I had lots of pain on my back due to my work every day, but coming here makes me feel amazing, no more paint.

Thank you so much guys, and everything looks better and better with A/C, and the cleanliness as well. Great quality for massage.

And sure I will come here.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I have tried many massage places for body treatment in Siem Reap, they are the same, doing job with careless until I found this place, people here are blind but very strong, they survive by doing a job as massage, they are very very professional which really able to cure your pain body 100% effective. I am proud to recommend this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff. Spoke great english. I had a really awesome head massage and my partner had the Japanese massage. Both were absolutley incredible considering the affordable price tag. So good we're going back tomorrow!!

1  Thank William M
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Good clean air-conditioned rooms. Received a very good massage. Would recommend this to everyone who wants to have a good massage instead of the ones being given in so many places in town.