“Best beer in town”

The Local - Brew Pub
Ranked #265 of 1,123 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The Local was a great experience. David was energetic and very proud of his beers as he should be! Hands down the best beer in town. He had a red IPA that was out of this world good. We ordered the pork sandwich and the philly cheesesteak sandwich, both were delicious. I washed my food down with a wonderful Hazy IPA. So lucky to find this place. I am a beer connoisseur and highly recommend The Local you won't find anything else like it in Siem Reap. Thanks again David!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 9, 2018

I had two nights in Siem Reap, and am glad I was recommended to stay at the Local more than once on my trip though Cambodia. The bar / restaurant is a wonderful place to hang out (try the Chicken Lok Lak!), Dave, Nick and their crew will make you feel at home, and help you with things you might need like a great Tuk Tuk driver for a tour of Angkor Wat.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I couldn't believe it when I was told I could get a craft beer on St 20 which is where I always stay. I was made welcome straight away and they were really friendly and helpful when I first went in one afternoon and wasn't sure what to drink. In fact I tried them all in the end but I have to admit to being an IPA drinker at heart and their Indochine and MoJob were my favourites and of good quality.The beers were mostly stronger than the normal draft beer with MoJob at 5.5% and the stout at 6%. The place itself is spacious and airy and has a pool table and dartboard. Looking forward to visiting again on my return to Siem Reap.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

While they did not have an IPA available for us to try tonight, we delighted in the FugNut Brown and the PassionHeff options. The owner and partner are fabulously friendly and interested in their guests. It was their homemade BBQ ribs and potato salad night, and that was very special - a taste from back home.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Alexandrina X
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

The Brew Pub is the perfect escape from the hustle and stress of Pub Street. There are craft beers on tasting boards and an interesting menu or both Cambodian and western food. Try the frog stir fry in blonde beer. Hop on in!

Date of visit: December 2017