“OMG Green chicken curry!😋”

Gold Lion Thai Food
Ranked #450 of 1,114 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited this new Thai restaurant from another’s review so glad I did! All I can say is every delicious mouthful of green curry was WOW! My friends & I all chose the same dish! I will be going back often & I hope to try their other Thai dishes but it will be very hard not to order the green curry again! It’s only a small restaurant, owner so nice to chat to I wish him so much success! 3 green curries, papaya salad to share, 4 beers & 2 soft drinks $15! A very short walk just off pub street you won’t be sorry!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We spent 3 weeks in Cambodia visiting different places and this restaurant was without hesitation the best one. Unlike many of the khmer restaurants who offers thai on the menues this restaurant offers REAL thai food. The guy who we assumed was the owner of the restaurant was also very concerned with making sure we enjoyed every meal, which we did. We ate there everyday for the rest of or holiday.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Little restaurant providing real Thai food and Cambodian beer. You will see the cook preparing the meals while you can charge your phone thanks to the many plug points beside each table. Or use your laptop, get online with the free wifi and have a drink.
Prices are pretty much rock bottom which is not unusual for this town.