“Fantastic Tour Guide”

Sam Sam The Man Tours
Ranked #173 of 980 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Want to visit the world famous Temples of Angkor? Want to explore the real Cambodia - its countryside, history, culture and food? Perhaps a local adventure trip or a visit to the mountains? Whatever your wishes, we can make it happen, give you advice on everything from cultural needs and clothing to wear to wear to shop for your holiday gifts. Friendly and completely reliable service guaranteed!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 5, 2018

He was the best! Sam Sam is an amazing guide. He took us on two tours and several trips to town. Always prompt and willing to help and with his cheeky smile he made our day. We left Siem Reap feeling we had made a friend and experienced the best of such a beautiful country. Thank you Sam Sam.

Date of experience: May 2017
All reviews
"an amazing guide"
"friend for life"
"street food tour"
"beautiful country"
in 3 reviews
"spent days in siem reap"
"countryside tour"
"driver"
"village"
"tourists"

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited Angkor in March 2018, and spent two days with Sam, he was our tuk tuk driver and transfered us along Angkor. He was really friendly, cooperative and patient. Always smiling I recommend him!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was referred to Sam Sam by some mutual friends that had used he services in the past. So I already knew he was a great driver. But Sam is so much more than that. He picked me up from the airport and was my own personal tour guild the whole time I was in Siem Reap. It was amazing! He speaks great English. Is very punctual and safe. Plus has a great general knowledge of many of the temples of Angkor Wat. He really gave me a chance to see Siem Reap like a local. Sam Sam started as my driver but by the end became a great friend. He also referred me to another great driver while I was visiting Phenom Penh. Choose no one else while traveling in Siem Reap!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

My wife and I visited Siem Reap in November of 2017. Before arriving, we were introduced via Facebook by a mutual friend. We had a few conversations before our arrival and he was good about confirming our arrival info. Sam was there waiting and ready from the moment we got there. He was never late and had a wonderful understanding of the area. He will take you everywhere from the common to places less traveled. It was great making a wonderful friendship with Sam and you will be able to trust him during your travels.

Date of experience: November 2017