The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$51
US$134
US$108
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$115
US$54
US$55
US$43
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$96
US$73
Agoda.com
US$24
US$22
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$180
US$66
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$190
US$170
Hotels.com
All reviewsguest housebaguetterent a tuk tukpub streetold marketquiet laneprivate bathroomplace to stayfree bottled watersingle roomfree breakfasttoilet paperevery morningstayed for nightstvmrwifi
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Bun Kao Guesthouse is a simple and nice guesthouse. I shared a double with a friend, it was very affordable, clean, and the staff were kind. The guesthouse is a bit off from "downtown" but if you rent a bike or like walking, its a great area to stay since its a bit quieter. Wifi was free and pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2014

I came on the recommendation of a friend. It seemed okay at first, they even sent a tuk tuk to pick us up from the bus terminal, even when our arrival was at 7am.

When I got to the dorm, I realized the bed in the dorm was covered in bits of dirt, and it seemed like there were ticks on it. After the first night, we put out a sign asking for the place to be cleaned, and I was pretty surprised after they cleaned it up because I realized how dirty the place was on the first night. Anyway, after leaving the place and returning home, I realized that I had bed bug bites all over my legs and the things that looked like ticks are actually bed bugs!

Even though it was cheap, and I made some great friends in the dorm, still wasn't worth it for the bed bugs. By the way, the wifi isn't accessible in the dorm rooms.

The location is okay, about 15-20 minutes' walk from the really touristy areas like Pub Street. There are much closer hostels. I wouldn't stay here next time.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl N
Reviewed September 4, 2014

A special thank you to Mr Kao and Noy for being polite, attending to our needs, ensuring we had transport, and were willing to share about Cambodia.

And of course, thank you Visal, our tuk tuk driver who was polite, never pushy, made good company for conversation and always punctual. You made our rainy temple visit day a more comforting and enjoyable one!

Thank you all (and everyone at Bun Kao Guesthouse) for making our stay in Siem Reap a pleasant one!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Lydia F
Reviewed August 25, 2014

loved this place, nothing was too much trouble for the owner, we had a room over looking the crocodile farm, nice pizza place just round the corner. Perfect base for Anka Wat

I will be staying here again next time I am in Cambodia

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I booked bun kao guesthouse because of the good reviews here on tripadvisor. Unfortunately my room wasn't clean, especially the bathroom. The WiFi only works in the hallway or downstairs. My laundry came back still dirty. When I noticed this, I told the girl at the reception but she said she couldn't do anything about it because it was rainy season (?!). Their bikes are in a poor condition, so you can better rent them somewhere else.

In sum: an average guest house, which can get better if they improve their services.

Stayed: July 2014