The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
US$134
US$108
Hotels.com
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$69
US$51
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$54
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
US$45
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$22
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$165
  • Pool
US$190
US$170
1,474 results
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetno liftnight markettriple roombudget hotelthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsold marketcold waterstay in siem reapbreakfast was includedmrairportangkorcambodiaguide
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, aircon worked very good and staff very friendly.
It is situated next to the read to go to the temples and the night market and restaurants are close enough to go walking.
Nice place, if I come back I will repeat.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

The accommodation itself was fine- AC worked, sheets were clean, etc. I just didn't like that the staff felt a little sleazy at times e.g. Trying to overcharge me for renting a bike when they had clearly written out the price on a sign, and then giving me the price on the sign when I said that I wouldn't rent, and then trying to charge me 25% more than the original room rate to get me to stay an extra night.
Still, overall a decent hotel for under $20.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2017

We've stayed here on a prior occasion and chose to return for our 6 day visit to Siem Reap.

We were greeted with a cool fruit drink and made feel welcome. We had booked direct from Sihanoukville and were able to overcome a small language difficulty, taking 2 rooms one with an upgrade on arrival.

This place is value for money, rooms are large, super clean, serviced daily with Wi-Fi [sometimes slow] breakfast included of course with a good selection. The young staff are exceptional throughout the hotel.

Hotel situated a $2 Tuk Tuk ride from Pub Street and the noise giving a quiet sleep every night.

Room Tip: Room 313 super quiet
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Welcoming and friendly staff, pity they didnt prepare the room so we didnt have to wait for the room on our arrival. They politely asked us to wait for them so they can ready the room. Would have been better because of the heat outside and we could relax in the cool room

Room Tip: Higher floor quieter!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I stay in Siem Reap often for work. This time I decided to try a new hotel. I have to say I was very happy with Angkor Pearl Hotel and will definitely go back there again. It was great value for money and the included breakfast was excellent. And, most importantly, the staff were very friendly. Will definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com