Angkor Pearl Hotel
US$72
US$51
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$47
US$25
US$221
US$162
1,472 results
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetno liftnight markettriple roombudget hotelthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsold marketcold waterstay in siem reapwelcome drinkbreakfast was includedmrairportangkorcambodia
Reviewed April 2, 2017

This was my visit to Siem Reap and the Angkor Pearl Hotel, I must say was amazing. The rooms and service is very good considering the price. The bathrooms are tidy and the staff made it sure that the cleanliness is maintained. The Hotel is near to most important part of the province, Pub Street, Siem Reap market etc. This is the best place to stay as Angkor watt is easily accessible via Tuk-Tuk. Please talk to the hotel admin to arrange the trip...

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Hotel is old styled building. It had no lifts however the staff helps to carry the luggage. Staff was very polite and served with smile. Room allotted to us did not had very good ventilation and view from the room. However room had working AC. Bathroom was having the cockroach spray bottle. Fortunately we did not encounter any bugs. Rooms were darker. Location is Ok, 5 minutes walk from road which had lot of shops and restaurants. Breakfast was very ordinary and forgettable. Overall I would say - you would get what you pay for.

To summarize - Inexpensive, polite staff, dark room.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, aircon worked very good and staff very friendly.
It is situated next to the read to go to the temples and the night market and restaurants are close enough to go walking.
Nice place, if I come back I will repeat.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

The accommodation itself was fine- AC worked, sheets were clean, etc. I just didn't like that the staff felt a little sleazy at times e.g. Trying to overcharge me for renting a bike when they had clearly written out the price on a sign, and then giving me the price on the sign when I said that I wouldn't rent, and then trying to charge me 25% more than the original room rate to get me to stay an extra night.
Still, overall a decent hotel for under $20.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2017

We've stayed here on a prior occasion and chose to return for our 6 day visit to Siem Reap.

We were greeted with a cool fruit drink and made feel welcome. We had booked direct from Sihanoukville and were able to overcome a small language difficulty, taking 2 rooms one with an upgrade on arrival.

This place is value for money, rooms are large, super clean, serviced daily with Wi-Fi [sometimes slow] breakfast included of course with a good selection. The young staff are exceptional throughout the hotel.

Hotel situated a $2 Tuk Tuk ride from Pub Street and the noise giving a quiet sleep every night.

Room Tip: Room 313 super quiet
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family