“Value for money , but nothing special.”

Khmer Family Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

On my trip to pub street in Siem Reap I came across Khmer Family Restaurant. I ordered a linguini pasta with tomato sauce, a large pizza to share with my family and my drink was a non alcoholic dfruit punch drink, it had orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine syrup.

The service there was very quick, my fruit punch came first, followed by my linguini then the pizza, they all arrived within 35 minutes.

The fruit punch was excellent, but I could not taste much pineapple juice even after 1 minute of stirring. Next was the linguini it tasted amazing I was surprised by how good it was , it tasted like something out of a professional Italian restaurant. The pizza was the final thing that came and it was excellent there was just the right amount of sauce but the pepperoni was a bit to salty, but I let that slide.

My overall experience was very nice and I would recommend it.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great food, fantastic flavours. We had four different dishes And all very nice. Mango salad was especially good, so fresh!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant close to pub street. Had the fried spring rolls, red curry with chicken, seafood fried rice and beef lok lak plus a 4 cocktails for $30. Food was quick and delicious and the drinks were awesome.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a salad as a starter, a pizza (9$), a curry and 7 draft beer (à 1$) and a Pepsi. We paid 28$ (without tip). Service was friendly and fast at the beginning. If we wanted to order we had to call them, they didn't come by themselves to ask if we want something else. Nice Interieur. Some people from the service staff aren't that friendly but I think that's because they don't speak English very well. You get a nice view of the Pub Street without being totally in it.

1  Thank Bea B
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Superb food and draught beer. Friendly and attentive staff. Can be full at times in the evening - but return in a few minutes and you'll get a table. A table at the front is best - people watch.