“Amazing venue ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Franco-Khmer
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I knew the previous place that was already good.
The girls from la cabane des filles made this new venue which is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

The food is delicious and the service perfect!

I highly recommend it and will definitely come back.

1  Thank Benji C

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Hmm this is a great new venue in Siem Reap, wonderfull place, top welcome and top food. The best in siem reap! My reco, the lotus salad, unique!

1  Thank Awen D
Reviewed 11 August 2017

It's been one of our favorite restaurants in Siem Reap. The food is delicious and the quality is top-notch. The green pepper beef and the sweet and sour chicken were among the best we had in five weeks. The banana split was excellent.
Staff is incredibly helpful (they helped us to get a tuktuk to go to a remote location).
It definitely worths it !

LaCabaneLCDF, Public Relations Manager at La Cabane, La Cuisine des Filles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Remington,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing such a positive feedback following your experience at La Cabane, La Cuisine des filles.

I am delighted to read you found the food to be delicious and of great quality, particularly the green pepper beef and sweet and sour chicken.

Please, be assured that I have shared your comments with the staff who were, just like me, so honored to read them and happy to be of any help.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon at La Cabane, La Cuisine des filles.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We came here for dinner off Pub street. It's a bit further away from the main block of pub street in the dark alley. It's a bit quiet the night we were there. Food were very good, service friendly. It was quiet hot and the hostess brought electric fan for each table. If you are in the pub street area and look for decent meal, this place can't go wrong.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion on La Cabane, La Cuisine Des Filles.

The entire team was delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience among us as we strive to satisfy our customers to the fullest extent possible (the heat can reach quite the levels in Cambodia...).

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at La Cabane last Saturday. The service was reasonably quick considering there was only one waitress.

The reason why I only gave it a 3 star rating is because the only vegetarian choice was an unimaginative salad. It was good but it certainly wasn't excellent as a few others on TripAdvisor have pointed out.

My husband had the duck which I can't comment on but he said was good.

Though I can't be certain I think there was also only one chef who was also bringing food out to the tables. The restaurant, though it wasn't packed would do well to have more staff, both in the kitchen and front of house especially on a Saturday.

LaCabaneLCDF, Responsable relations publiques at La Cabane, La Cuisine des Filles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions. I read your comments with great attention and I highly value your feedback which was directly shared with the Chef. We try to adapt as many dishes possible upon our clients' request as we strive to satisfy our guests to the fullest extent possible.
We sincerely regret your experience in our restaurant did not meet your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to make you discover our menu which we try to adapt for it to answer all our client's needs.

Sincerely yours,