“Good restaurant!”

Ranked #825 of 1,158 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Food is really good and we did not get any stomack problems. We ate pasta and crocodile pizza. Staff was really friendly and the atmosphere was good. Cheap beer, only 50cent.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Food Very Nice Place To Visit Really Friendly Staff
Great Cocktail Good Pops 0.50$ Draft Beer I recommend crocodile burger recommend best place to visit

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Very nice pizza and cheap beer. Angkor draught beer @$0.50 a mug.
Nice decorated and friendly restaurant.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

This was the first restaurant I ended up going to on my first night, and one that I returned to on another night as well.

They have a certain menu in which has the 'Bartender's Specials', and thus this list entails drinks that are 50% off which included a nice blackberry mojito, and drank mojitos every time I dined here.

The restaurant's main menu was very extensive and rather impressive with a great selection of western foods including local Khmer dishes, in that I think anyone would be able to find something that they like.
(I would only say that most of the places I ate at, they really don't know the steps of making a good pizza)

Other than that, I enjoyed my time at this place and the atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Saw the 50 cent drafts sign and decided to have a drink. I ended up staying for a late dinner. I had the crocodile burger and it was decent. I thought the food menu was fairly overpriced.

Date of visit: April 2017