MotherHome Inn
US$42
US$41
US$145
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$177
US$68
US$61
US$101
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Treasure Oasis Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$36
US$27
US$69
US$53
US$41
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Sarai Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$127
US$72
All reviewstuk tukmother homeswimming poolangkor watpub streetmassage serviceold marketbudget hotelpoolside barsister hotelstayed here for nightsphnom penhnoodlesair conditionerday tourwelcome drinkafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I felt very pleasant there. Hotel staff are incredibly kind and familiar. Rooms are clean as the same as around hotel, garden, dining room. Food is tasty. For breakfast there are plenty of choices. If I back, I will be in this hotel again! Cheers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

They were responsible for arranging my trip and gave me many important suggestions to make my visit economical, convenient and worthwhile. My thanks eaepcially go to Mr. Meung Hour and Mr. Phimean. They guys also shared with me their own stories growing up and being educated in this interesting country.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay @ this hotel. The food is reasonable for hotel price, and cheaper than what you will get in the tourist spot restaurants! It has a beautiful pool for people who likes to swim. Absolute great breakfast served from 6-10 am. Special thanks to hotel manager Mr. Phi Mean who is doing a good job! English level of the staff is enough to provide a pleasant stay here. I will definitely come back to stay here again when I had more time to visit Siem Reap! Great massage as well!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorldTraveller9527
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 nights with my husband and another couple. We loved this hotel for many reasons , the short walk into town or 5 minuets by tuk tuk , the rooms were a reasonable size, spotlessly clean . The breakfast was plentiful and the staff were amazing . Nothing was too much trouble , they were so friendly, always had a smile for us . A special mention to Mr Phimean , he really did go above and beyond for us.
We will return as soon as possible, great country, fabulous food , you must visit and stay at the Mother Home Inn.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandrajenkins
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Transfer from Siemreap Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to the airport included. Motherhome Inn Hotel is not big and not luxury, but if you want to stay in Siemreap for several days, this hotel one of the best choice.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family