All reviews pub street tuk tuk large hotel the hotel staff swimming pool floating village pleasant stay stayed for nights welcome drink scarf cambodia tour doorman apsara driver mr
Reviewed March 17, 2018

I was staying at an airbnb during my stay in Siem Reap, but was dying for a swim given the 35 degree heat and high humidity.
I paid $8 to use the pool one day. The price is the day rate for using the spa facilities so if inclined, I could have got more value out of the fee. There are other cheaper places to swim, but I'd read a good review about this place, so thought I'd treat myself.
I went around 5pm and had the pool to myself for a while. Even when others came in, there was still plenty of space to swim circuits in relative peace.
If I'd had more time in SR, I'd have come back for more swims. Super relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Angkor Century R, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Katie B,

Warmest greetings from Angkor Century Resort & Spa!

First of all thank you so much for staying with us. On behalf of Angkor Century Resort & Spa, We would like to thank you for all your comments and feed-backs to our hotel, we do apologize for any inconvenience that not match to your expectation during your stay at our resort.

We wished you a great day and looking forward to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

After a very warm welcome through the hotel stuff we are guided with MR. Piseth to our room. He explained the room with all animaties very well. The hotel is overall very clean and the hotel staff are very friendly and attendent.
The breakfast is very good and very various. If we travel again to Siem Reap we would stay in the hotel again !!

Room Tip: hotel room to the pool side
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Angkor Century R, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The accommodations were above average. The pool was very good. The hotel is well located. However, The best part of this hotel experience is restaurant staff Mr. Tola is Very very accommodating and friendly. He remembered our names and welcomed us home each time we entered.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Angkor Century R, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear 皓 潘,

Reviewed February 16, 2018

A very large hotel with a large pool and day spa. The rooms are very roomy with a comfortable chair and table which is always good. My bathroom had a very stained toilet seat that was loose and the grab rail in the shower over the bath was quite loose too. I noticed in the restaurants that the chairs were often badly stained and the table cloths looked very marked too. My room was at the front of other hotel and there was a lot of traffic noise. The staff however were exceptional! I don’t think I have ever experienced such warm wonderful staff who bent over backwards to make you feel so welcome. They truly are this hotels biggest asset.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Angkor Century R, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We recommend the Angkor Century Resort as it is a very good location with comfortable, quiet rooms and an excellent and very attentive staff. The room was quiet, food was good and the pool was refreshing!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Angkor Century R, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018