All reviews pub street tuk tuk large hotel the hotel staff swimming pool floating village pleasant stay stayed for nights welcome drink scarf cambodia tour doorman apsara driver mr
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is old and rundown. There were painters there during our one week stay. One morning while my wife was putting on her bikini top, she turned towards the balcony and a painter was in the doorway looking into our room and grabbing an eyeful of my wife half naked.

The shower was broken. Telephone didn’t work and took three days to fix. Air conditioner either didn’t work properly or you woke up freezing cold during the night. There was a used condom packet on the floor when we arrived. Breakfast was average at best.

Came back from dinner one night and we were due to checkout the following morning. I paid for two more nights in cash at the front desk. Next morning at 8am the painters start drilling on the roof right above our room while we were still in bed. I went to reception, told them we were changing hotels and I want a refund of the two nights. Get the money back in an envelope... one nights worth. Confronted the arrogant manager, and was told I’d made an error and they only owed us for one night.

DO NOT stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philwild666
Reviewed September 4, 2018

From the time we were met at the airport by our smiling and helpful driver and delivered back there we were treated with friendliness and professionalism.From every staff member we received the same smiling willingness to be of service.It was a pleasure to transit reception just to be greeted by a smiling Chenda,Chheav and the rest of the team.Would go back tomorrow and stay much longer.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

What can I say this is one of the worse hotels we have stayed in a very long time. My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and this hotel was part of that package. All I can say is I'm glad it was at the end of our trip. We were greeted with a warm welcome where I provided the hotel voucher which clearly stated the reason we was staying at the hotel. We was then shown to room 352 which is where was hit with how run down and disrepair the hotel was in. We opted to eat at the hotel given we had travelled from Vietnam. The food was good altho there was no amptohshere in the dinning and the bar areas. We ordered a cocktail which took the 4 staff serving at least 25mins to make which we we're shocked by given how empty the place was. Later we went back to the room and I decided to take photos of all the issues wrong with the room. There where dirty marks on the walls, stained linen on the beds, broken lampshade, bathroom dirty broken tiles and mould under the room of the sink. I forwarded these to our travel rep as I was upset by the state of the room we had been put into. The next day we was due to go onto a trip. However ended spending the day by the pool area which is ok if you don't mind looking at extremely poorly put up scaffolding. We came back into the hotel to get changed when we was met by the manager of the hotel who apologised for the error with the room. He confirmed we was being moved into a deluxe room 339. We was given time to pack the few things we had out of our cases before being taken to the new room. We were then met by the previous hotel manager who had originally checked us in Mr piseth who had said he didn't realise the reason we was staying at the hotel even though it cleverly stated on our voucher. The room we was upgraded too was slightly better then the last one although if we stood on our tiptoes we could have seen the pool and got over the state of the balcony. The wardrobe light was broken and never turned off so this stayed on morning and night. Our last night we was greeted again by Mr Piseth asking what we was doing and where we was going we was going out for food. He then continued to ask if we could return back for the hotel by 8pm so that we could do our hotel review. I think this is awful making people feel pressured into leaving fake review for there awful hotel. Lastly when we returned home and I unpacked I noticed my outfit I wore on the first night at being at this hotel was missing along with some underwear. I then proceeded to contact the hotel direct through heir online website and to date heard nothing back. My advice is if you are ever offered this hotel, refuse and ask for another option. The hotel is clearly in need of some work although some is supposed to be carried out. The workmanship is to a poor standard and it will take more than a lick of paint for this hotel to be brought up to a 5star standard which I add is more like a 2 star.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sarahjD4164NG
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We got great attentions from Piseth and the whole crew, we stayed for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon and we got the room arranged very nicely The staff was always looking for us to feel comfortable and helping/guiding us. Everything is very clean, great food and close to the city center. We would definitely stay again if we go back to Cambodia someday, we had a great experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed 7 days at the Angkor Century. All the staff were attentive and friendly and helpful especially Piseth, Chenda and Ramheuy. The facilities are excellent. I enjoyed the pool, gym and breakfast. Being sensitive to the sun I would love it if they could make part of the pool shaded with more trees or some other covering. All together a lovely stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo