Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat
from US$19.00
from US$59.00
from US$26.00
from US$19.00
29,810 results
All reviews bucket list day pass tuk tuk the sun rise main temple awe inspiring once in a lifetime take your time amazing temple tour guide avoid the crowds three days sunrise angkor tourists cambodia wat
Reviewed yesterday

We bought 3-days ticket to admire the whole Angkor Wat with a local guide.... Simply amazed by all the wonderful architecture!!! Best visit when it's not too hot!

Reviewed yesterday

4th time visiting and still in awe of its greatness and beauty.
This time, we did the tour by bicycle (with Grasshopper Tours—my review of that can be found elsewhere) and loved that we entered through the back , to avoid the masses at the front. So many rude tourists make for a less than enjoyable visit. The line up to enter the tower to the top is often hours long, and queuing up in the full sun in the extreme heat is ridiculous. Perhaps another system needs to be implemented—like limiting the number of people inside at one time, giving people numbers to return for their chance to go to the top level,..anything but what’s in place now. Many restorations are ongoing, but sadly much graffiti found (visitors are so disrespectful). This site will be truly ruined in no time.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Angkor Wat is epic! If you go for sunrise, even if you arrive early (around 5 am), you’ll be in the company of more than 1,000 others trying to get a perfect picture. My advice is to forget about the camera and just enjoy the awe-inspiring experience!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Arrived for sun rise already a lot of people there, a shame it was a little cloudy but added to the atmosphere. A stunning place, beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing siem reap & angkor wat. The weather was so perfect. I love the culture, the people and the foods too

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Angkor Wat was the reason I came to Siem Reap and I was not disappointed. The 3 day pass would be the best option, you get to see the different sites at a more leisurely pace, do half days and still see it all or you can take it slow if you one who does not handle the heat or you can do 3 whole days as you could easily spend much more than 3 days wandering the sites and temples, just taking photos and gazing at the magnificent ancient architecture and the beautiful surrounds, it’s truly amazing, photos don’t do it any justice.

Restaurant and food and drinks are available but at slightly higher prices than in town

There are many hawkers around the temples, especially groups of children

Monkeys are in all the surrounding forests

Transport is necessary to get from site to site, so many different temples it would be a struggle in the heat and you would get less accomplished if you chose to cycle around the complex

It’s easier and to get a tuk tuk driver for the whole day to take you around to all the temples and it’s not very expensive, cost us $10 for a driver for the whole day and our driver also acted as our tour guide :)

It was a fantastic experience, Angkor Wat was certainly the highlight of our time in Cambodia

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our tuk tuk driver drove us early in the morning (5am) from our hotel to the ticket office. You pay 30$ for a one day ticket, a photo is made and printed on your vistors pass that you need to show at each temple.

When we arrived there were already hundreds of tourists walking around and getting ready to see the sunrise. Due to the high amount of people it did feel less special than for example our visit to the Borobudur temple in Indonesia.

Angkor (Wat) itself is impressive due to the size and all the history but what makes it so special is that you can visit and touch (almost) everything. No (informative) signs to be found. Therefore make sure to visit this place before they realize the impact we as tourists have on the temples and place restrictions everywhere.

Dress accordingly, stay hydrated, rent a tuk tuk driver to drive you around as walking it all is almost impossible. Have fun!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip here even with all the crowds, vendors trying to sell me random stuff, and tour guides harassing me besides that I had a very positive experience would recommend to anyone thinking of going to just go.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I don't know that I have anything unique to say about Angkor Wat that hasn't already been said by everyone else in the reviews. Go...wear a breathable t-shirt and long pants...get a guide...watch the sunset!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The overwhelming number of reviews focus on this incredible archaeological site. I am now 61 and in good health other 5han being a bit undertall for my weight with the usual aches and pains that come with this. My wife had the second knee replacement operation at the start of 2018.
It saddens me to say that I suspect this will be the only visit I make here. A significant level of physical fitness is required to get round as the ground is very uneven with lots of steps - usually only a few at a time- but in very quick succession. It is invariably humid with a temperature in the low 30’s. This rapidly gets very tiring especially if one starts at sunrise.
We were on an organised tour and had a half day then a full day at the site. If you can go for 3 days as both of us were utterly exhausted by the end . This was very much at the extreme end of both our physical capability.
Tickets are bought in town, some 3 mikes from the front gate. You can’t buy them on site. Current rates are US $ 37 for 1 day, $ 62 for any 3 in a 10 day window and $ 72 for 7 days ? Validity. Your photo appears on the ticket which you keep on a lanyard. Checks are common with a $100 fine if you are caught without a valid pass.
Car parks rather chaotic though you may prefer to come by one of the large number of tuc tucs. Lots of street hawkers - many of them children - offering all and sundry ‘ One dollar - two for one dollar’ is probably all the English they know.
There are numerous clean western style toilets - admission free with site ticket otherwise 2000 R ( 50 US. Cents) . There are also numerous cafes and restaurants serving good food at slightly more than you would pay in town.
This is the largest temple complex in the world- allow lots of time not least because of the ambient conditions. You will almost certainly need transport between each temple as well as to and from town.
There are numerous monkeys in the grounds attracted by human picnics in particular. They would like you to donate yours and are not averse go robbery with violence if you are less minded. Treat them with respect at a distance and be warned.
I travelled a very long way to see Angkor Wat. I was not disappointed. Yes it is expensive but this is a world class site that will keep you busy for 3 days with ease. The upkeep and restoration costs must be huge so i don’t object to this fee ( although I loathe the $2 compulsory charitable donation included in the price : charity should always be voluntary on the part of the donor).
Enjoy.