Khims Angkor Tuk Tuk Service - Private Day Tours

Reviewed July 20, 2016
K B
Pattaya, Thailand
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2016

I've worked with Khim multiple times on a long term basis and would whole-heartedly recommend him. From 2013-2014 I lived in Siem Reap working as a volunteer guide, which required quite a bit of transport for our groups. Khim was part of a team of tuk tuk drivers who we counted on daily to bring our groups to and from the Siem Reap and the village in which we worked. He and his team were also our go-to transport for temple tours at the Angkor Wat temple complex, for picking up and droping off volunteers at the airport, and to assist us in getting around town for day to day errands. Khim is responsible, hardworking and very friendly. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone exploring the beautiful city of Siem Reap! Thank you Khim, and I hope you're well :)

1  Thank Erica E
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Did the temples tour I arranged through email always quick to reply and as expected picked us up from the airport. Taking us to various temples and giving an insight into the history. Speaks good English and willing to oblige .Thoroughly recommend. Is happy to do work with you to ensure you see what you want.Plan to revisit and see more of the area and will not hesitate to use again.
Many thanks enjoyed our two days.

Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I spent 4 nights in Siem Riep with Dara as our Tuk-Tuk driver. He was with us the moment we landed, showed us the city itself and the temples of Angkor. He knows a lot about the history, habits and structure of the people, the country and their religion. Very informative and pretty good english.

We asked many questions and he always had the right answers, recommendations and advices. He was always on time, waited hours for us to finish the temples and was very kind and polite. We met him at least once a day to visit Angkor, the lotus farm, the city or temples around.

If you plan to visit Seam Reap, definitely ask for Dara!

We wish him all the best and a blooming business!
Keep going!

Reviewed December 9, 2015

We had the pleasure to spend our trip in Siam Reap with a very reliable tour guide , Mr Khim Dara. He is always punctual in picking us from hotel and always ready with explaination for our questions. Good in planning to ensure we cover the best places in Siam reap and his choices of restaurants are good.

Reviewed November 20, 2015

We just returned from an amazing trip to Siem Reap where we were looked after by Khim. He provided an exemplary service and looked after everything from arranging for our hotel (perfect choice and location) as well as suggestng a flexible itinerary which allowed us to personalize or experience. Mr Dara was recommended to me by my daughter who utilized his serices when she visited Cambodia earlier year. I was impressed by her description of his professionalism and dedication to making their trip as perfect as possible. I certainly can echo these thoughts and strongly suggest that he will impress you as much as he impressed us. He is not only knowledgeable regarding the sites and history of the area, but can offer a tailor made tour for you for an extremely reasonable fee. I would unreservedly recommend his servicess to anyone planning a trip to Siem Reap

Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

We had the pleasure to discover Siem Reap and Ankor Wat for two days with mr. Dara. He is a very nice guy, gives answers to your questions and is flexibel if you decide to do something else last minute. Very reasonable pricing. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed May 5, 2015

Mr. Dara is very relaible, he never ask for money, and he willing to meet guest's request. If I go to Siem Reap again, I will hire him.

Reviewed January 1, 2015

Khim set up our trip so well. He is not only a good driver but also a good guide. Good English speaking. Always on time. Easy to get along with. Gave us very useful suggestions and told us interesting stories and history of Angkor. So friendly that like an old friend being around. Thank Khim for this amazing trip and all good memories!

Reviewed December 22, 2014

I was there in late 2013 and was lucky to have Khim as our driver in Siem Reap. Before we went i even searched the website and contacted several drivers people recommended, however, Khim's replies through emails were the most detailed and sincere, and as I expected, everything turned out great. He was punctual, trustworthy and smiling, a smile that warmed us up before we could hardly got over the nervousness stepping the first time in this country. I already recommended Khim to a friend of mine, who got well taken care of by Khim during her visit there, and I definitely want to recommend Khim to anyone else who has a plan to visit Angkor and other archaeologist regions around. Thanks again Khim, hope we cross paths again.

Reviewed December 19, 2014

My husband and i stayed at siem reap in may of 2013.our driver was Kim, he is a very good guide, knows a lot about siem reap and is very freandly and awesome. If i ever return i will go again with kim.
Mi marido y yo fuimos en mayo de 2013, en nuestra luna de mil.nuestro guía kim fue muy atento y amable. Descubrimos lugares recónditos. Totalmente recomendable