“Cute and calm place.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
Sombai Cocktail Class Liqueur Tasting with...
Ranked #1 of 107 Shopping in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Sombai is a sweet home-made liqueur from Siem Reap. Sombai bottles are painted and decorated by hand, making each of them a unique piece and an amazing souvenir. We also have a non-alcoholic range of products under the brand name "Joe's Cuisine" including quality spices, aromatised sea salts, peppers and alcoholic jams. You can come for a "workshopping" including a free tasting, visit of the workshop and some shopping every day from 8am to 8pm. The Workshop is open daily from 8am to 8pm. After, we are available for free tasting and for retail sale at our stalls: - at the Angkor Night Market (Entrance B) every evening from 6pm to 11pm, - at the Made in Cambodia Market (King's Road) every day from 12pm to 10pm.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful and authentic place. A great range of different rice liquors that are in cute little hand written bottles.
I arrived with no pre registration and the place was empty. We went for a short 10 minute tour and then we began the liquor and gam tasting which was very nice and interesting.
I recommend for anyone that is fond of alcohol, and anyone that is interested in unique tastes.

All reviews
"unique experience"
in 5 reviews
"for sale"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Did this tour on my last day there and it was awesome! It ran about an hour and they show you how the rice wine is made and all the flavors and then the best part, a tasting! Not only do you taste about 10 different flavors but they also have jams they make and you’ll get a a tasting too! They have several sizes to purchase so if you only have a carry on like I did, they have the perfect sizes for that and I didn’t get questioned at any airport about them :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sombai is one of the creative and successful business ventures to have come out of Siem Reap this decade. Sombai infused rice spirit. which has arguably has become the must-buy Siem Reap souvenir.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The fruit infused rice wine had some interesting combinations. I picked up the cinnamon banana for myself. I was served a small amount of each of their different flavors and even given some crackers to sample the various jams. Was a fun experience and something different than the usual temple tours.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just visited Sombai and it was a lovely experience. Our tuk tuk driver had to look at a map on our phones and still didn’t seem incredibly confident about the ease of finding the location but in the end we rode straight to Sombai without any problem at all. We had a lovely host who allowed us to taste all of the different varieties of liqueurs and jams. The painted bottles make great souvenirs of the nice experience we had during our tasting session. We were fortunate enough to have the place all to ourselves for our tasting session and had a lovely chat with the host.