All employees of The hotel were always smiling and helpful.
Playing folk instrument by a pretty lady in the lobby area boosts the travelmood.
The room was clean and large enough.
Every room is non smoking. You need to come out on the balcony for smoking.
Bcause fewer guests for business use, you and cheerful other guests can exchange greetings with each other anywhere in the resort. The hotel is very relaxing.
Pub Street is on the other side of the Siem Reap river and about 10 minutes walk away. Hotel is located on Route 6, there is a (market) Psar Leu in the immediate vicinity.
It is an ideal location for walking-lovers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap