All employees of The hotel were always smiling and helpful.
Playing folk instrument by a pretty lady in the lobby area boosts the travelmood.
The room was clean and large enough.
Every room is non smoking. You need to come out on the balcony for smoking.
Bcause fewer guests for business use, you and cheerful other guests can exchange greetings with each other anywhere in the resort. The hotel is very relaxing.
Pub Street is on the other side of the Siem Reap river and about 10 minutes walk away. Hotel is located on Route 6, there is a (market) Psar Leu in the immediate vicinity.
It is an ideal location for walking-lovers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap