“Wonderful Experience and Ambiance”
Review of Chanrey Tree

Chanrey Tree
Ranked #79 of 1,028 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$20 - US$9,999
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A fine khmer food and contemporary setting. In door with air conditioning, out door open space with tropical garden sitting. Welcome to family with children, couple, individual, group for any special occasion, private dinning, entertainment client or romantic dinner.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was in search of a nice meal in Siem Reap, and the Chanrey Tree delivered. The food and presentation were top notch; the service was extraordinary. I found the servers here among the most receptive I’ve dealt with in Southeast Asia. I enjoyed my experience here so much that I came back on my last day in Siem Reap. It is incredibly rare that I visit a restaurant twice, but the top notch service and high quality food drove me back.

Polo S, Public Relations Manager at Chanrey Tree, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Greeting from Chanrey Tree Restaurant!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for sharing us your review here.
We really appreciate that you chose us for your dining experience and we do hope you will come back someday and let us serve you again in your future visit.

Chanrey Tree Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (3,240)

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

If you want a nice, fancy and comfortable place for local food (at premium price), this place is for you. It’s only a few mins from the old market and it offers a hotel/spa like decor. The food is decent, but expect to pay 50-100% more for the nice and fancy environment. It’s good for once in my view.

Greeting from Chanrey Tree Restaurant!

Our team of chanrey tree we are very thankful for the opportunity you have given us to serve you and nothing else could ever make our day better than making our valuable guest truly satisfied.
We hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals I had. Absolutely delicious Khmer food in a beautiful atmosphere. The staff were friendly too. Highly recommended.

Polo S, Public Relations Manager at Chanrey Tree, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Greeting from Chanrey Tree Restaurant!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for sharing us your review here.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have a severe food allergy so I was anxious about eating out while traveling to Asia. While not everyone there spoke English or understood what I was concerned about, they did have a manager that came over and understood my concerns and assured me that what I ordered didn't have my allergen in it. The ambiance is great and they have a TON of fans to help with the heat. The food was good, but nothing to write home about.

Greeting from Chanrey Tree Restaurant!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us with your complement here.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed with our foods and service during your dining experience.
We hope that we will have a great opportunity to serve you again during your returning visit in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel staff, and we are so glad that we went. The food was absolutely gorgeous and the cocktails delicious all for $50. This is cheap for us from London as the same in our city would have cost well over £150!!

If on a luxury holiday I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Molly O
Polo S, Public Relations Manager at Chanrey Tree, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Molly O

Greeting from Chanrey Tree Restaurant!

Thank you so much for spending your valued time to comment us.
It is such a lovely comment we are really appreciate that you was enjoyed with our food and service during your dining experience .
We do hope to welcome you back once again soon.
Please have a nice day!