“Lovely pizza's. Great service”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #56 of 1,120 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are tasty sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered 2 medium pizza's. The medium pizza is large enough for a very hungry person. Really nice pizza's. The waitress gladly packaged up the rest for us to bring away with us. The cocktails are really good too!

Date of visit: November 2018
Mark L, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Elaine W,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your opinion with the community. It's very much appreciated! We're really happy to hear that you found our pizzas really nice, filling and that your server happily packed your extras to go... always a great late night snack or even breakfast. Also appreciate your shout out regarding our cocktails. Our bartender/mixologist Savvy will be very pleased.

Mark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff were charming and very good however the place is disappointing and expensive and the evening atmosphere not particularly suitable for kids - quite a few older single men getting drunk at the bar. The pizzas not amazing either! I don't recommend.

Dear Charlotte M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. I appreciate the compliments on my staff. I agree with you 100% on this, that they are charming and I know I'm fortunate to have them!

I apologize for you being here on a very non-traditional night, where there were several loud guests and lot's of profanity being used at the bar and around the bar area. I can assure you this is unusual, we're typically more of a Pub Street retreat from the chaos, but I can understand why you would find it unacceptable.

Regarding price, unfortunately we offer foods that mostly require imported ingredients and with challenging infrastructure it can make it difficult. We cannot compete with local street food pricing. Our primary offering is pizza where we import the flour to make own on handmade dough daily, tomatoes from Italy that are used to make our signature marinara and mozzarella which is imported from New Zealand. There are plenty of other local establishments that offer their version of pizza, but our commitment is to delivering authentic, east coast American style pizza. I wish you had elaborated a bit more on our pizza not being "amazing". What exactly was this issue? Thanks for you feedback, it helps us to continue to improve and be better.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We felt like some western food and decided on Belmiros. The two of us shared a medium pizza and fries which were both very delicious. A little bit more expensive than the average pizza but well worth it as it was huge and good quality. The mojito cocktail was also very good at a decent price.

Date of visit: November 2018
611MarkL, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Traveler09021578746,

Thanks so much for your kind words and taking the time to share your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. It means a lot to us and is very much appreciated! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our authentic American, East Coast style pizza and our homemade, hand-cut fries. Our prices directly correlate with our food costs. Although locally grown and street food is extremely low cost in Cambodia, for our menu offerings we need to use mostly imported western style ingredients, unfortunately this doesn't come without high costs, but we refuse to compromise on our quality and experience. We appreciate your understanding and recognition of our portion sizes too. Glad you enjoyed your mojito as well. Safe Travels!

Reviewed November 1, 2018

This is the place to go for some great pizza and subs. They have recently updated their menu and OMG. I can get my chicken parm fix, their sausage sub hits the spot and the thin crust pizza is great. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Mark L, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Travelgirl2001,

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to share your thoughts with the community. I'm so pleased to hear that you're appreciating our new menu, and that we're able to deliver on your chicken parm fix. We've upgraded our sausage sub, "The Fenway", as we're now freshly linking our own hot Italian sausages in-house. We've kept our signature pizzas of course, still using our homemade marinara, fresh dough and imported 100% New Zealand mozzarella cheese, alongside a range of other local and imported premium ingredients. I truly appreciate your recommendation and your business.

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I’m sorry but this has to be one of the best Pizza establishments on the planet. We just felt a bit peckish and dived in here. It transpires that it’s probably the best pizza outlet in Cambodia.

I new something was amiss when this frame work appeared prior to the pizza arrival. It was to die for. To top it of, they serve home made chips / fries, with the potato skins still on the ends. Just like my Mumma used to make.

It would have been rude not to, but a couple of Hendricks Gins to accompany. Well worth falling of the wagon for.

Dear Sean,

Thanks so much for your fantastic review! Your praises humble me while your writing wit gave me a chuckle. So thank you for that. I'm so glad that you decided to stop in and that you view us as one of the best pizza establishments on the planet. What a compliment! Happy you found our pizza "to die for" and yes, you're right, we make our very own hand-cut fries with skin-on, the natural way. Glad you appreciated that too. Thanks again for the recommendation and for making me smile. It's much appreciated.