“The best place in town!”

New Angkorland Hotel
Ranked #331 of 378 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My family likes staying in this hotel.it's like a home away from home.The General Manager and the staff are all friendly and accommodating. It's location is very close to everything. The food, the pool and experience of being there is wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Hospitable-gf

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Very friendly staff plus nice rooms with a great view...
Close to many temples and night spots...Highly recommend.
The room is very nice and clean and strong internet access.
I really enjoyed when we visited and stayed in this hotel ......

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jerry575
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We really enjoyed when we visited seamreap and stayed in this hotel and my family really enjoyed our stay. The food is good and delicious. The room is very nice and clean and strong internet access. And our children enjoy the swimming pool.
The staff was also very helpful by giving directions to the tuktok and taxi driver who pick us up. The hotel is just a walking distance to the shopping malls and night market.

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Erickmayette A
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my 4 - day stay at the New Angkorland Hotel. The rooms are quite pretty, with lovely woodwork moldings and trim. The beds, towels, and linens are of high quality, and everything is immaculately clean.. The hotel is within walking distance to shopping markets and a short tuk-tuk ride from Angkor Wat. I found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank giffordmr
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Went here for a meal, we were only people in the entire place, waited for 30 minutes for 2 bowls of soup, they brought wrong order, the general manager came up
To me and started lecturing me about being nice to people, I was not in the best of moods at this point needless to say. Avoid this place what a joke, I saw a cockroach skittering around on the floor

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Benjamin m
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was the scariest hotel out of our Indochina tour. Tables and Chair noises are heard every night we're there one floor above us. We don't know if it's because the hotel is old or it's just a coincidence that every night ever 2-3 minutes there are noises of moving tables or chairs that scares the hell out of our group. The lights are very dim making the hotel very scary at night. Good hotel and well maintained given it's old demeanor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The hotel on the surface looks lovely (in its day it must have really been something) but now it is tired. The swimming pool is dirty was not able to swim in it very disappointed as this was reason for booking this hotel. I complained to manager who got people in to clean the pool but for the 4 days I stayed at hotel the pool remained dirty, management told me OK to use, you could not see bottom of pool and when I put my leg in water felt slimey. Then 2 night we had cockroach in our room even in our bed. Breakfast catered for Asian guest. Would not go back to hotel would not recommend

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel chose another
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple