US$54
US$120
US$56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$41
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Room is rather old, wifi hardly works, breakfast not many choices. I booked this hotel through agoda and since it is written free pick up from airport, I decided to make a remark of my arrival date and time. 2 days before my arrival, I emailed the hotel to confirm on my airport transfer, first replied was they did not receive my booking!! I had given my confirmation ID but they asked again for it. So I gave again! And no reply from the hotel after 1-2 days perhaps they do not see the urgency of replying emails. Well so I waited until the day of my arrival, I made call all the way to this hotel, and they said okay they will arrange pick up for me.

I feel the hotel management should have improved the facilities, services.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Visited with our team from Poipet for staff training. The hotel is showing a few signs of the years of work but overall is in great condition. The breakfast was varied enough to meet all a teams needs and our included lunch was always tasty and on time.
Sadly I did not get to use the pool but it looked great .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kroybazza
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

1.No electricity in the afternoon.You will get the same answer from the receptionist "wait for half hour" we are checking!What the hell!!
2.No WiFi service -Receptionist when ever you call they will inform you"we are checking wait for half an hour"!
3.The staff dont bother anything about our needs and importance im their hotel!
4.I recommend the GM or the owner of this hotel to close their business rather than disappoint your guest!We are not staying here for free!!
5.Cleanliness is ok but all the things in the room rather old and need to change!
6.Service standards-Absolutely out!Front office manager or the supervisor(Thin tall guy) totally dont bother when i feedback to him about this hotel!Come on atleast show your courtesy when the guest feedback about the electricity issue.

My recommendation stay away from this hotel to avoid disappointment!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan M
Reviewed June 10, 2015

First and foremost was attracted me to bring my family and stay for a night in new angkor land hotel again, because of the quietness of the place, close to the place where you can buy something you need, good accommodation and most of all the very good treatment of the staffs or employees to their guests.They are very courteous and friendly and also attentive to the needs of their guest. May the Lord bless this hotel more and more! especially for preparing Bible in every rooms. I was really bless especially when i read the word of God it helped me and comforted me so much. Good job!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jesett
Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

While the hotel looks new basically everything does not work.

Fridge in the room - broken
Room safe - broken
Tv - broken
Shower head - wrecked
WIFI - hardly works
And the showers had mould all through them.

The plus is that it's close to pub street and has a good pool. That's about all.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple