See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Rooms are comfortable and clean. This hotel is so well located near some great restaurants like Sugar Palm as well as some locally frequented ones. It is a 15 min walk to old town and you are away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap, tucked in amongst local homes and businesses. Have stayed there many times and would never stay anywhere else.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen E
Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Came to this hotel because recommended by my Siem Reap sponsors. My sponsors recommend this hotel over others in town because of value for money. I experienced very friendly personal assistance from "Mr June " who would patiently sit down with me to help me most enjoy my 3 week stay in Siem Reap!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Very comfortable and authentic. Service was good. The only downfall was that the gym wasn't available during our stay. Breakfast was pleasant. Tuk- tuk service was excellent. Many restaurants and markets nearby. Overall, we had an enjoyable time in Cambodia.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Akash2398
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Ankorland is a fantastic building with carved wood doorways, elegant stairway and good sized rooms. The staff are very helpful. Unfortunately, the hotel is very tired and in need of a refurbishment, once a very grand building I imagine. Saying that, our stay was pleasant and relaxing, everything that you need is in the room and it was clean. Don't let the age of the building put you off, this is still a good hotel and ideally sited for visits to the markets temples and Pub Street.

Room Tip: Used a room overlooking the pools with balcony, not sure about options
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jzenithb
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed our time with the friendly staff, very helpful with maps and with their English.
Small breakfast buffet but a la carte menu that is included is great!
Pool wasn't really clean, slight green colour and the spa was empty but we didn't mind as we were spending all our time out of the hotel.
Room is a good size.
They also have a good service with some of the tuk tuk drivers who are very friendly.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple