Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
US$51
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$81
US$60
US$134
US$108
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
US$180
US$79
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$62
US$54
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
US$73
US$24
US$22
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$65
CheapTickets
US$190
US$170
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

The receptionists are friendly and room service is good. It's recommended for family trip. However the swimming pool is not really look good during the low season, but it's clean and safe for swimming and it look nice during high season. Good hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This was my second trip to The magical Kingdom of Cambodia. On my first trip I stayed out of town a bit. Which was nice but for this trip I wanted to be in town and close to everything. I you like to do a lot and go out I found it mor convenient as I could pop back anytime have a swim get changed and be back amongst it all, in no time as it gets very hot here. The hotel has a great pool. My room was large with balcony overlooking the pool. Hotel is nice lots of beautiful woodwork . The breakfast I loved , others may find a little limited. But for the price awesome.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Todd B
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Rooms are comfortable and clean. This hotel is so well located near some great restaurants like Sugar Palm as well as some locally frequented ones. It is a 15 min walk to old town and you are away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap, tucked in amongst local homes and businesses. Have stayed there many times and would never stay anywhere else.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen E
Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Came to this hotel because recommended by my Siem Reap sponsors. My sponsors recommend this hotel over others in town because of value for money. I experienced very friendly personal assistance from "Mr June " who would patiently sit down with me to help me most enjoy my 3 week stay in Siem Reap!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Very comfortable and authentic. Service was good. The only downfall was that the gym wasn't available during our stay. Breakfast was pleasant. Tuk- tuk service was excellent. Many restaurants and markets nearby. Overall, we had an enjoyable time in Cambodia.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family