All reviews rooftop restaurant intrepid tour top floor minute walk along the river tuk tuk small pool pub street the hotel staff buffet breakfast quiet street rooms are large very pleasant stay nice breakfast friendly hotel nice room reception area day tour
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights during our Intrepid tour of the area. We arrived in Siem Reap but our bags did not. The front desk staff were so helpful and managed to have our bags rushed for us, they were waiting when we came back from our first day tour (They also assisted when our flight out was cancelled).
We were in a family room with our daughters (6 & 9), it was spacious and clean.
Breakfast on the rooftop terrace was varied and plentiful (unless a large tour group had been through it like locusts beforehand, as was the case on our last day). The staff apologised and refilled our preferences first.
We had dinner on the rooftop on the first night (with happy hour), the western and Khmer menus were great (I recommend the Amok curry).
The pool is a welcome sight after a long day at the temples. It was clean and cool and we were able to relax with a beer whilst watching the kids swim.
Overall a great stay, with excellent customer service and friendly staff (I wish I had taken down the names of the two gentleman on the front desk, who went above and beyond to help us).
We'd recommend it to other families visiting Siem Reap.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Panoramic B, Director of Sales at Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Mrs. Hodge77,
Greeting from Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel
Big thanks for your value time at our hotel property, it's very appreciated for your time to wrote the review. We are happy to provide a good hospitality to our travelers.
Thank you again and look forward to welcome again very soon.
Best regards,
The Management

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Small independent hotel within walking distance of the centre of Siem Reap. We had a top floor room with good views. The hotel also had a pool which our teenagers appreciated, Nice roof terrace, a good place to have a pre dinner cocktail/beer. WIFI worked. Excellent laundry located opposite (which we used)

Our main issue with this hotel was the lack of hot water. We spoke to the reception staff on second evening and they called back to say that this would be fixed the following afternoon (unfortunately this was going to be after we had left). After visiting Angkor What in the daytime, all you want to come back to is a decent shower but I can only recommend this hotel if you like cold ones!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017

This hotel was booked by Explore in London so we did not choose to stay here.

Let's start with the good - the staff were friendly and helpful, we had a welcome drink on arrival and cold towels. Our return flight did not leave until 8pm and they let us keep on our room for the day at no charge. The rooftop terrace is a lovely setting for breakfast and it is right across the road from the river, a short tuk tuk ride from Pub Street.

OK, now for the bad. The bed linen was dirty, I wasn't convinced that it had been changed before we arrived as it was very crumpled. There was a big hole in the duvet cover and the mattress on the bed was very dirty and stained showing through the sheets. Breakfast was average, better than some we stayed in.

The ugly - our room and our sons' room was over-run with cockroaches. I appreciate that it is the rainy season but this is an indicator of lack of hygiene. The swimming pool was very dirty and murky, my son got in and got straight back out again in case he got ill. I don't think chemicals are used to treat the water.

Overall, I would give this two stars based on the staff and location but would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

- bad organisation
- we had yellow water that smells like metal rust (see picture)
- a lot of very noisy asian clients that keeps you awake with loud music, smashing doors and ugly noises whole night long and the hotel staff does nothing to keep them down...
- bad service at breakfast, no if late refill when something is finished
- old and nasty towels

+ swimming pool is ok

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BertM428
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I spent three nights during an organized round trip in this hotel which is located on the calmer side of the river. Getting to the heart of the city with the markets, bars and restaurants takes a 5 minute TukTuk-ride (USD 3) or a 15-20 minute walk. If you want to be right in the centre this might not be the best option. The area is very calm which makes it easy to relax a little.
My room was clean tough and provided everything I needed. There was a smell of the humidity in the bathroom which was not very disturbing. Since I had a room on the ground floor I could hear all guests coming and going in my room. Therefore you should ask for a room on a higher floor if you prefer it calm. Next to the lobby is a small pool which offers a refreshment after a busy day exploring Siem Reap and Angkor. If you´re just looking for a place to sleep I can totally recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo