“Perfect ”
Review of Haven

Haven
Ranked #6 of 1,003 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Please check special closing times/days on our website. Thank you! // HAVEN Training Restaurant creates new life prospects for disadvantaged young adults, teaching them valuable work & life skills, while treating you with delicious, honest food that loves you right back. Come experience HAVEN. Where helping tastes good.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is great, you got all-Kmer and Western food.... great project... definitely worth of visit, service is good. I advise to make reservation, we have been lucky to get last table, but as it very busy, make a reservation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great dinner (couple) and highly recommend. You normally need to book but if you turn up before 7pm you should find a table. They only have about twenty tables which means they can concentrate on the customer service. Great Cambodian food with some fusion plus good service from staff who are learning to be experts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My mind was simply blown away by my experience at Haven, which totally exceeded my expectations despite coming here with high hopes thanks to all these raving reviews. They aren’t wrong.

I had the pleasure to meet the lovely owner here, Paul, who told me enthusiastically about the story behind the business he had set up with his wife to help provide vocational training for Cambodian people who would have otherwise never had the opportunity to get onto the ladder of having a paid job to pave their own ways into a brighter future. By dining here, you are supporting a great cause and contributing towards the realisation of many young dreams, that wouldn’t otherwise have been possible.

The background story aside, the food and service here is just simply faultless. They are able to cater to different allergies, tastes as well as preferences. The waiters are all extremely knowledgeable and warm. Being a person with a few allergies I felt completely safe dining here and could honestly say it was my best meal ever having stayed here for 4 days. Planning to go back for my final meal in the city tomorrow before heading back home.

Not to be missed!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here last night and the food was amazing. We shared the calamari which I would highly recommend (just enough batter and fried perfectly). The Khmer curry was also delicious (we each had it); very flavourful and creamy. The chocolate cake was also delicious for dessert, nice and moist!

Great service and even better is all the staff are local youth being trained for careers in hospitality! Service was great and attentive without being too much.

Wish we could have gone a second time! Make sure to reserve ahead of time- we got lucky and got a table only because another group didn’t show up.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Loved the idea that all who work at Haven are young men and women in training for careers. Pepper Calamari was best I've ever tasted. Rest of meal excellent. Lovely outside tables setting. Recommend reservations as we did not get in first time we tried. Would have gone back for a 2nd meal if time had permitted.