“Mall food court atmosphere”
Review of Quijote Restaurant

Quijote Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 350 Restaurants in Concepcion
Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2017

This restaurant is quite big, with lots of tables on two floors. It was not even half full when I went there for a late lunch with a friend, but because of the setting we had to speak loudly in order to be able to hear each other. The atmosphere and the set up gave me the feeling to be eating in the food court of a mall. If that doesn't bother you, and you are not looking for a very high quality meal, by all means go for it! I had the gnocchi with vegetables - the sauce was terrible - and my friend a sandwich with chicken (I can't remember the exact name of the dish), which she did not enjoy either. It served the purpose of being fed, which was great as we had struggled to find a place for lunch mid-afternoon, but it was not a pleasant experience overall and I would not go back.

paulinagomezcaceres, Encargada de Relaciones Públicas at Quijote Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Caroline we regret that your experience in our restaurant has been so bad. Every day we strive to be the best choice in the city center, but always are mistakes that we must improve. Thanks for the constructive criticism, we promise will review the sauces and change the music and the atmosphere.
We hope that on your next visit to Concepción can you give us a second chance, we will not disappoint you!!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Enjoyed yet another good meal at Quijote, well attended and well served. However, it is a little bit noisy.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

This place has pros and cons. We ate a delicious chacarero sandwiche with integral bread, so the food is recommendable. What a shame that this familiar restaurant is inside a gallery without windows to the street.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I went with some friend for a quick coffe and I love it, nice atmosphere, good service, good food.
I will recommend this place to everybody. I didn't try the drinks but the entrees were good. Pastries are superb.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent service and good food. Typical Chilean fare -- sandwiches and pot roast. The restaurant is very well organized and capable of handling large crowds.