All reviewsg adventureshamscrambled eggsgreat locationtorres del painethe buscerealmountainstown
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We had to make an unscheduled stop in Puerto Natales close to midnight while on a road trip to the region and we across this Hotel quite by chance. It turned out to be a great choice for the night.

Located right at the entrance to the town, the lady agent on duty in this cosy looking hotel, at first regretted any vacancy but upon my further request showed us a room with twin beds.

Room was smallish and minimalistic but clean and warm, with clean towels and bed linen. We were given two water bottles.

Free wifi was acceptable quality.

We had a good sleep and woke up to a great view of the river. Breakfast was sparse but welcoming with the agent on duty making fresh scrambled eggs.

Occupancy at the hotel seemed quite good.

We left just after breakfast and looked back at our night stay with satisfaction.

Definitely recommended for a short stay in Puerto Natales.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights before and after my trip to Torres del Paine. It was the hotel arranged through G Adventures. It's a great location by the water, so a perfect view of the mountains, sunrise and sunset. Puerto Natales is a small town, and the hotel is easy to find from the main areas. I walked from the bus terminal to the hotel within 20 minutes. The staff is very friendly, even though they didn't speak English too well. They made a lot of effort to explain things and provide necessities (e.g., extra towels) and made accommodations for early check-in and luggage storage. The breakfast provided was very simple but hearty for any traveler (e.g., eggs, cereal, breads, coffee, ham etc).
The rooms were very cozy and each has its own bathroom! It goes down to around 10-degrees Celsius at night and the rooms were warm! The blankets were thick and mattress was comfortable. Also, there was a TV! There was a nice lounge area with couches and full-length windows to see the view. Wi Fi was available, though in some areas it was spotty. But in the rooms, I never had a problem.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2017

This is a well-located small hotel with the nicest view of the harbour you could wish for. It has been many years since I and my wife were there (back in 1998) but we will surely pay it a visit anytime from now. It was a nice old but well-kept building back then, we were VERY WELL ATTENDED in every aspect. Dinner (sp. the trouts) at the small dining room were something to remember!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2017

This hotel felt cosy for me. I had a really restful sleep despite sometimes you can hear the water pump running. I've been told that is a temporary problem though. The hotel has a common area overlooking the water, and it is a great place to just sit down and chill and watch the sunset.
Rooms are clean and of fair size. No major concerns or issues with the rooms, bathrooms and beds.
Wifi in he hotel is somewhat spotty, but internet in general is at the mercy of the weather conditions in this area.
The location of this hotel is about 5 minute walk to the main square. I enjoyed my time walking around the town. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone just looking for a place to rest for the night that is not located right in the center of the town.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with Gadventures for two nights, one before going to Torres del Paine and one after!
A bit small rooms but showers are warm and so are the rooms! Breakfast is allright, as bad as everywhere else in patagonia. Wi-fi works now and then.
The hotel i situated 10 minutes from citycenter and has an amazing commonarea overlooking the fiord!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends