All reviews excellent resort rooms are large xiamen city breakfast buffet pools china chinese english conference
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Great place, good ambiance, good food, quiet - excellent place for relaxation. Lot of green around adds on to serenity of the place. Two large swimming pools (one warm and one outdoor) and a spacious gym to be in good shape while we enjoy the tasty food of three restaurants are pleasing

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Recently stayed at the Seaview Resort during a conference. The accommodations were magnificent. The resort staff was very friendly and the food options were fantastic.

This was my first visit to Xiamen and I wasn't sure what to expect. The grounds are meticulously maintained making you feel like you are in a island paradise.

There is a beach and boardwalk directly across the street and I would suggest the best way to experience this is through an early morning stroll to watch the sun rise.

There are a number of interesting things to see while in Xiamen and most can be reached via a short taxi ride.

I will definitely consider the Seaview Resort when my travels transit Xiamen in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Luxury resort hotel only 15 minutes away from Xiamen city-center.
During our stay 1 outstanding person from the Service-Department was William - he is from Spain, grew up in UK and with his excellent Oxford-english he guided us perfectly through any questions we had - let me say he treated us like a personal buttler and his service was really outstanding and absolutely first class !!!
Great place for relaxing in an tropical garden environment with 3 swimming-pools, public beach is also only some minutes away. Comfortable rooms each with own whirl-pool. Different restaurants, big wellness- + sport-area, rich choice on the breakfast-buffet ( chinese, japanese, european, ... ), + many other things - everything was perfect ! CAN BE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
17  Thank gourmet0072015
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Stayed one night after Gulangyu island. Location is not center of tourist destination but still ok as world class resort. With many attractions inside the hotel, customers could enjoy their stay even only inside the site. I tried morning Yoga which was a great experience for us after bike ride to Xiamen University.
BTW, service was excellent as well.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I attended a conference at The Seaview in September and was seriously impressed. I spend most week staying in hotels around the region (mainly JW Marriott or Ritz Carlton) and have to say the Seaview lived up to the international boys. Hotel is vast but retains a personal touch. The Spainish (I think) Conceirge - William was incredible - A friend wanted to go swimming and William appeared at his room with a pair of swimming trunks. Another colleague was cooking up Chinese medicine on her balcony (as you do) and maid left her 4 bottles of water with a note saying "saw you might need extra water.." - nice personal touches.

The only thing that, in my mind, that didn't live up to it been relabelled a Ritz of Four Seasons in my mind was the buffet. Plenty of choice and the Chinese food ok but lacking finesse and vegetables (seriously other than salad couldn't find any veg)! But this is forgiven for the wonderful attitude and great service offered.

Thanks for the stay