All reviews excellent resort rooms are large xiamen city breakfast buffet pools china chinese english conference
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a layover in Ximean so we looked on Trip Advisor and decided to stay at Seaview Resort for the day and take advantage of the beautiful infinity pool. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the hotel was nice. I was told the room was $122 US dollars plus a $150 deposit that would fall off my card in a few days. Well 3 weeks has passed and $277.32 was charged to my card. I called Seaview Resort last week and the person who answered the phone did not speak English. Finally I got someone on the phone who spoke English and he told me that the $277.32 was the charge for the room and tried to explain the convirsen rate to me as if I didn't understand. I understood exactly what was going on here. They also charged my friends credit card $149.00 twice for 2 bottles of champagne that should have cost no where near that price and also a $50.00 charge on her card that we have no idea what it is for. We only stayed at this hotel for about 10 hours. We on loved it until we got back to the US and realized that they take advantage of tourist.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jenniferfB9442VJ
Reviewed June 14, 2018

This is a wonderful hotel in the beautiful coastal city of Xiamen. The hotel is very spacious, with extraordinary gardens and amenities including a very large and enjoyable pool in the middle of the gardens. The rooms are large and very well equipped. The only problem if you don't speak Chinese is that most staff only speak Chinese, so communication is a major problem.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Great place, good ambiance, good food, quiet - excellent place for relaxation. Lot of green around adds on to serenity of the place. Two large swimming pools (one warm and one outdoor) and a spacious gym to be in good shape while we enjoy the tasty food of three restaurants are pleasing

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Recently stayed at the Seaview Resort during a conference. The accommodations were magnificent. The resort staff was very friendly and the food options were fantastic.

This was my first visit to Xiamen and I wasn't sure what to expect. The grounds are meticulously maintained making you feel like you are in a island paradise.

There is a beach and boardwalk directly across the street and I would suggest the best way to experience this is through an early morning stroll to watch the sun rise.

There are a number of interesting things to see while in Xiamen and most can be reached via a short taxi ride.

I will definitely consider the Seaview Resort when my travels transit Xiamen in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Luxury resort hotel only 15 minutes away from Xiamen city-center.
During our stay 1 outstanding person from the Service-Department was William - he is from Spain, grew up in UK and with his excellent Oxford-english he guided us perfectly through any questions we had - let me say he treated us like a personal buttler and his service was really outstanding and absolutely first class !!!
Great place for relaxing in an tropical garden environment with 3 swimming-pools, public beach is also only some minutes away. Comfortable rooms each with own whirl-pool. Different restaurants, big wellness- + sport-area, rich choice on the breakfast-buffet ( chinese, japanese, european, ... ), + many other things - everything was perfect ! CAN BE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Date of stay: May 2017