See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

i have book this hotel from agoda.com. i stay on 27 September to 29 September 2015
the website show facilities in the room this is bathtube and washing machine but when i went to this hotel to check in the reception told me all the room in this hotel don't have bathtube or washing machine
i book for deluxe room is because i saw in agoda.com for there is bathtub i was very this disappointed because almost all my stay in the hotel with bathtube. i don't mind the room is big or small but "must have bathtube it must"
so i ask to speak to the manager but have meeting somewhere else so I ask to call the manager on the hand phone i want to speak to her
when the staff get through the phone but not interested to speak the guests for 1 or 2 min. just said will see me tomorrow morning but i waited until i afternoon then i when you look for the receptionist said the manager left for meeting. i stay there for 2 night but can't see the manager poor service
I definitely won't go back to this hotel even invite me back for free on SIA first class air ticket and suite room 100% won't go back to this hotel
but the staff are very helpful and friendly

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed October 20, 2015

This is a basic hotel in the Shenzhen area but it is close to Seaworld so the location is very good. The beds are hard but I slept fine. The hotel needs a renovation (wall paper peeling off in the room). I personally think it is very good value for money. It's a basic hotel BUT the room and bathroom is clean, it has air conditioning and if you're not planning on spending much time in the room then it's perfectly sufficient. Staff were friendly enough. Check in and out was easy. Breakfast is basic but still has enough to put something on your stomach (toast and butter available, no spreads. Boiled eggs and other Chinese breakfast options. coffee is just bareable but there is tea available too. Cracks me up pouring milk out of a can for my coffee...

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2015

First to the positive points: The location is good if you are out in Sea World area or Shekou in general. The check-in (late night w/o reservation) was quick and ok.
I stayed there only for one night with my wife due to the fact we didn't wanna go back to HK that late.

Negative: the rooms are not updated and in a very bad shape (at least the one we had). The rooms are filthy and we did not even take a shower... The walls and tables have seen better days for sure and all seems not cleaned up... was not a nice wake up in the morning. The worst was the breakfast buffet... We could not find one dish on the buffet which we wanted to try... all looked old and warmed up... and of course only Chinese dishes... some we didn't know what it actually is... and I am saying this after living in China for almost 10 years... So for emergencies this hotel is ok but not for more...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in that property a long weekend and I felt not so good. The hotel is old and the staff not so nice. My checkout process took long time. But the room is not too bad and the location is definitely good. Near the port, near the restaurants and bars....

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2015

The rooms are large enough, the bathrooms clean enough. Beds could be softer, but they aren't horrible. The main things that need to be updated are the carpet and wallpaper. The hotel is in a great location in Shekou, a few minutes walk from Sea World and across the street from Shui Wan Metro stop. Fair rates and fairly quiet rooms. It's a good place to sleep for a night or two.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business