1,407 results
All reviewsthe club loungeladies and gentlemenconvention centerguest relationsgeneral managersecond homehome away from homeduty managerroom servicebusiness tripspecial thanksservice levelcoco parkexcellent hotelfavorite hoteloutdoor poolfutian district
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I have reviewed this hotel previously, but since my TripAdvisor account was accidentally deleted and the review lost I felt the need to re post this review. This is by far one of the best hotels we have stayed in during our travels. It was for a business trip, however, the staff made us feel so welcome and looked after that it became a holiday. The club lounge staff, Annie and Hugh, were fabulous and helped us with every request. The breakfast, gym and rooms at the hotel are at a world class level and it personifies the Ritz Carlton brand reputation. The concierge team helped with all our requests and we were very hesitant to leave the hotel at the end of the stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2018

It's not our first time to stay in RC. But this time is the most unforgettable.

I must show my highly appreciation to all of u, all staff in RC Club lounge and the housekeeping department.

Thanks for all the arrangement while we stay in RC.

My hubby and my family members have experienced an unforgettable birthday celebration in RC.

The assistant manager of the club lounge Serina and Cici are so nice and caring. Since from greeting while we arrived for check in, have the first lunch in the Club lounge, a super surprise birthday setting and got the blessing from all the staff in the club, the next day transport ….. etc. You do all from your heart and let us feel warm and touching.

Austin and Peter from the house keeping department, thanks for the rooms arrangement. The setting in the room make us feel surprise and have a good, comfortable and lovely stay in RC.

I can say that this is my best stay in the five stars hotel in Shenzhen. No other choice. THE BEST and the most unforgettable RC memory.

這不是我們第一次入住RC。但這次是最難忘的。

俱樂部助理經理Serina和Cici的非常友善和關愛。由於在我們抵達辦理入住手續時的問候語,在俱樂部休息室享用第一頓午餐,超級驚喜的生日設置,並得到了俱樂部所有員工的祝福,第二天的交通......等等。讓我們感到溫暖和感動。

房務管理部門Peter和Austin,感謝您的房間安排。在房間裡的設置讓我們感到驚喜,並在RC中擁有一個美好,舒適和可愛的住宿。

我可以說這是我入住深圳五星級酒店的最佳選擇。別無他選擇。最好的和最令人難忘的RC。

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2018

A great location in the Futian District of Shenzhen. An easy walk to Coco Park Mall and bar street. There is a new mall with several good restaurants and bars across the street from the hotel. There is a Shenzhen metro station under the street between the Ritz-Carlton and the Sheraton Hotel across the street. My room was spacious and had a very large bathtub. The bath had a view of the nearby office buildings that were lite up at night with LED lights. Recommended if you need a place to stay in Shenzhen.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I frequently travel to Shenzhen and Ritz is my go to hotel. Just in 2017 i had spent more than 60 nights here The service and people in staff are excellent. Would especially like to call out Sam's hospitality. Food options are excellent too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2018

This hotel is beautiful but the staff really make a difference - I don't think I have ever received such excellent service. So courteous and charming - fabulous room and great nights sleep what else could you ask for!

Room Tip: all rooms are good in my opinion
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business