1,576 results
All reviews the club lounge ladies and gentlemen convention center guest relations home away from home general manager duty manager second home business trip service level special thanks coco park excellent hotel favorite hotel breakfast buffet is futian district outdoor pool
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This really is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I spend 250+ nights a year in five star hotels, so I don't say this lightly.

The guest is the priority of the staff and service is client centred and client focussed. From check in to check out it was perfection.

Suites are delightful. The club lounge fantastic. Good local knowledge, superb advice and tentative and keen enthusiasm by the staff make this an outstanding hotel. From hand written notes on your interests - so personalised the service. Food was excellent - at all outlets. I loved my stay here. The view from the room is to die for - great views of the city - architecture in majesty. Phenomenal to see the inclusion of greenery within the city. simply stunning.

I wish I could live here. The superior service that is offered by this hotel is difficult to describe. I will be back soon I hope.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Nigel G,

Thank you very much for your great review on TripAdvisor and your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand!

It is my great pleasure to read your kind compliments, in particular your phrase “one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the delightful suites, fantastic club lounge excellent food at all outlets.

Meanwhile, I am so proud to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen created true Ritz-Carlton memories for your stay. I will personally share your great comments with the team, and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you very much for your inputs, and hope to welcome you back to Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen in the very near future. Please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in that hotel for 3 nights.
On 21th March.
The service was the best I have ever got.
Twise a day room service,excellence conserge service,perfect breakfast.
Location is great in heart of Futian district.

Dear udiza,

Warmest greetings from Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen – “the service was the best I have ever got”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the room service, concierge service, perfect breakfast as well as the great location which is in the heart of Futian district.

As the General Manager, I am very proud of each and every Lady and Gentleman for creating unmatched memories for Ritz-Carlton guests. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you for your kind review. All our Ladies and Gentlemen look very much forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home whenever you are in the city and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

It is a traveler's delight to stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Shenzhen, China and even more delightful is to frequent Flavorz Restaurant. You are always greeted with a smile by the super accommodating staff. One stay at this marvelous hotel will bring you back again and again. The amenities are most excellent down to remembering your favorite beer, which mine happens to be Erdinger.Tamara Bezhanova at the front desk, is most helpful providing outstanding customer service. Everything is checked to make sure your meetings are successful. Coffee and snacks are always provided ensuring a comfortable business climate.

As I mentioned, Flavorz is a foodie delight. The Sunday brunch is a work of art in the presentation of the food by the excellent chefs and wait staff. The dining experience is expertly choreographed by the manager Maria Fernanda Medina Mora Lobaton. Under her guidance the whole experience surpasses many 5 star restaurants.

As a regular patron, you will always be greeted warmly. It is like you are being welcomed at home.

I would special thank Tamara Bezhanova for the wonderful upgrade, also Ms. Sun and Peter from front desk for making possible a wonderful 12 days at the property, Mr. Yeang Huan always making happen all my special requests .

Sincerely

Carlos Saenz

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Mr Carlos Saenz,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review on TripAdvisor and your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand!

It is my great pleasure to read your kind compliments, in particular your phrase “Best service ever!”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the food in Flavorz, our all-day dining restaurant. Built around an authentic market concept, the restaurant features five live cooking stations to showcase the best seasonal offerings. In addition, a wide beverage selection is also available, including Old and New World wines from renowned vineyards. I am so glad that you had wonderful Ritz-Carlton dining experience during your previous stays with us.

Meanwhile, I am so proud to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen created true Ritz-Carlton memories for your stays. I will personally share your great comments with Tamara, Maria, Sun, Peter, Yeang and the team, and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting Shenzhen for last couple of years and have stayed in Ritz for at least 10 times. The service is amazing and staff is very friendly and helpful especially Tamara and Sam. Will definitely recommend this Hotel

Date of stay: March 2018
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Jashan B,

It’s a fantastic pleasure to read your heart-warming message with regards to your more than 10 visits. It is our privilege to have Ritz-Carlton guests like you to stay with us! I am so happy to read that you are especially impressed with the services provided by Tamara, Sam and the team.

As the general manager, I am very proud of each and every Lady and Gentleman for creating unmatched Ritz-Carlton experiences. I will personally communicate your compliments to Tamara, Sam and the other employees, and thank them for their commitment to excellence.

All the Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back to Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, hopefully in the very near future. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

It’s a beautiful hotel centrally located just across the Shenzhen exhibition centre rooms are nice and big staff was very courteous and attentive, breakfast was good with some vegetarian options will for sure stay here again

Dear gargarun,

Thank you very much for your kind review and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor!

I am so happy to read your very positive feedback on the hotel’s convenient location, nice and big rooms, good breakfast with a wide selection, and It makes me proud to learn that you were especially impressed by the courteous and attentive service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. I will personally share your comments with the team and thank them for always staying focused on creating incredible experiences.

Again, thank you for your kind review. All our Ladies and Gentlemen look very much forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, and please do let me know if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.