See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Flew in from Qingdao managed to have a nice suite 8th Floor room had all the trimmings of a junior suite. Although the view were not great from my room the room was pleasant and clean, i could have had a party which most of the other rooms on my floor obviously did. The beds were lovely and comfy and I had a great sleep. If fancy a bit more of the nightlife there is even a club next door however I settled for a cafe across the road.

Room Tip: " Book a suite"
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

We had reserved a big room. And it was big but serve from Time to time as a game room were people are smoking.
The smell of tabac was very high. Very disappointed. On top of that a restaurant is just un front of the hôtel with people heating and playing all the night and windows are cheap so a lot of noise in the room.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 days and 8 nights. I would say it is not the best hotel to stay specially that their food is terrible and unhygienic. My checkin has breakfast included but I would rather eat at the hongkong restaurant that is attached to the building because the hotel restaurant is dusty and food taste awful. The lifts takes forever and always crowded since their are offices on same building. Hotel staff does not speak English so better bring an interpreter or show them what you require. I requested for a non smoking room but I can smell smokes coming from other rooms. They replace towels, toiletries, slippers everyday but duvet & pillows are same hence I have to ask for it to be change since I had rushes on my neck and wrist. The hotel is near Rainbow shopping mall, Huawei headquarters and tons of restaurants and bars. I would say i will stay here again but only for a short term stay not 9 days again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shawie10
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This is in a very nice area of Shenzhen across the street from a very large and beautiful shopping mall. Restaurants in the hotel are good, and it seems to be a full-service facility with laundry and room service.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is kinda old, but rooms are okay. Without a way to set the airconditioner of course, the location is good. You can get food at midnight nearby, here's a thing about the city. The police is super rude and Not helpful, i was asking about how to go to a certain location, he wouldn't answer it even when I used mandarin. People aren't very helpful either except when you order food

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo