All reviews great golf golf experience played rounds of golf conference planner great courses kids activities club houses golf bags driving range guest experience team shuttle bus one night stay chinese restaurant language barrier english speaking staff rooms are spacious special thanks
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself was quite good. There were lots of things to see and play nearby which are suitable for family. We had bought the buffet coupon but when we arrived, the hotel said that we hadn't booked the table. After a short argue, they agreed to let us dine outdoor. This is the disaster began as there were too many mosquitoes outside. Even with the mosquito spray, my son and husband had over 10 bites on the legs and my husband immediately went away and not even started the meal. My son and I went away after a few minutes. My friends continue to dine but of course, a lot of bites. They said the buffet is so so. As It was me who forgot to book the buffet but the front desk seeing that we had 12 people and bought the coupon and only staying for one night, why didn't they remind us? And after the meal, my friend told me that a long table inside was empty for the whole period.

• Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

If you are golf lover and looking for peaceful ambience it's best to stay there
Property is very big
Rooms are nice
There is lot of golf accessories shop inside
If come through Hongkong they have limousine service from airport to hotel
Charge like 200 rmb
There is a lot a way to walk around
Staffs are good attitude if you compare others hotels same category price is reasonable but not in seasons
It's one of the best resort I suggest if come to Shenzhen

Stayed: March 2016
Guest Experienc... S, Guest Relations Manager at Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with feedback following your recent stay with us.It was a pleasure to have you in house. we are looking forward to your next visit and wish you all the best!

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

A few years ago we decided to avoid honk Kong at the weekend and come here to play golf and relax. A better decision we could not have made , the complex is amazing, the golf brilliant and the room an absolute delight. We have now travelled on four occasion every jan and October , since 2014, we play evening golf in Saturday and nor morning round on the Sunday. Every time we have played a different course. The breakfast is quite local based cuisine but you can find enough to not be hungry all day. It take 2-3 hours to get back to HK. This resort needs to be seen to be believed.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Guest Experienc... S, Guest Relations Manager at Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments and share your experience with us here on Trip Advisor. We always aim to exceed our guests expectations and I was pleased to read your vacation in Shenzhen was enjoyable and you were satisfied with our service and facilities. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Very luxurious hotel resort. I only stayed for one night. The staff was very accommodating. Hotel and ground very nice. I'm not a very big golfer but if you are this would be the place to play a round.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Guest Experienc... S, Guest Relations Manager at Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Reviewed August 7, 2016

My family stayed in a Superior room for 2 nights. The rooms are large and spacious, and have a nice view of the golf course. I really enjoyed all aspects of the room and it was convenient for me to go learn golf at the academy and at the driving range. The breakfast buffet is really good with a wide range of foods to choose from, though some of the salads didn't necessarily seem fresh. Staff friendly and accommodating. Free shuttle to Centreville and the Dongguan golf course. Food in the Dongguan hotel is significantly cheaper and better value for money than the Shenzhen hotel's restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank howardacnz
Guest Experienc... S, Guest Relations Manager at Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments and share your experience with us here on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to hear you spent a wonderful stay with us at Mission Hills. It is the great opportunity to help us improve our food and service quality, thank you for your feedback. Once again thank you for the valuable comments and we will improve immediately.