See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel food and drinks and room clean and comfortable thanks Shanshui hotel
Very good massage and girl neatly the best way to get the sense of humor and the kids are doing well and good luck in

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Staying here for a few days whilst doing business in Shenzhen. I moved because my old hotel stank of smoke. Sadly, this is the case with all/most cheaper hotels in China. Except for the big international chains, they all smell like that.

My first room reeked of fags, but I changed to a better one which isn't so bad.
Bed is huge. Room size is decent, wifi is fast enough.
Bathroom is pretty tired, but it's fine. Breakfast there is toast and fruit, and a lot more Chinese breakfast stuff if you're into that.

Overall, it's a decent place to stay. But it's in China, so expect to hear "My heart will go on" saxaphone version every time you walk down the corridor, and try to get used tot the smell of stale cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: If you get an internal room overlooking the courtyard, ask for one that looks over the street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I've noticed some good reviews. I can absolutely say my experience was terrible. The wi-fi mostly didn't work. I hung some clothes on the curtain rod to dry and it came out of the wall but the worst part was being woken up at 6:00 with the extreme stench of raw sewage. I had booked for two nights but had to leave immediately as I felt so sick. I asked to talk to a manger about the refund for the second night. I didn't get it nor did a manager talk to me. I also tried to collect the refund from Hotels.com and they refused as well. DON'T STAY HERE! Alvin was the door man who was the only bright spot in the hotel. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and he is the only one in the hotel that speaks English. Breakfast was good but felt sick due to the AWFUL smell in my room. Even the maid was yelling at the washing machine while I was waiting for my clothes. DON'T STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

The receptionist at the breakfast restaurant area is so rude. I was planning to take a look at the hotel breakfast spread only because I was going out for breakfast with my friends. My room comes with breakfast anyway. The receptionist insisted to tag my room card in order to let me in. OK. Fine I let her tagged. I saw there are some packet yogurt drinks and I grabbed 2 and rushed out to meet my friends but the receptionist stopped me high toned voice and everybody looked at me. OK I returned the drinks to her but she insisted I can drink them now like WTF. I drank one packet in front of her and she looked at me like I'm wrong. Sommore I need to put back another packet at the original place on the buffet table because I can't drink both. Just like I'm doing the work for her. Hello I didn't eat anything yet in the morning and I'm the hotel guest I just need some yogurt drink to run an errand that's it. I should have left the drinks in front of her table and run but I didn't. Very angry with this woman.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Check in late night and took them quite sometime to locate my reservation altho there is a remark stating late arrival and it is prepaid. I believe they overlook my reservation.

Location wise are very near to most shopping malls.

The room were kinda upsetting but did not made further clarification or room change. The door were awful. I need to bang the door to make sure it is lock. My first night, i was sleeping without knowing my door is not lock at all. The bathroom cleanliness were ok but again, i cannot lock my bathroom door. I did not change the room because i was too tired and lazy to pack my stuff to change another one. On the other note, my friend were checking in later than me which around 3am. The receptionist called and woke me up. Obviously there is two names there in the booking. I understand this is to make sure, but isn't this suppose to be confirmed upon my arrival?

As i was staying with my friend, this is so awkward and also cubicle were made from shady glass. Still, you can see the figure.

The only thing amazes me is their sanity counter. Well equipped with toothbrush and extra toothpaste.

I usually reuse same towel during travel and follow the hotel guidelines like "leaves your towels in the basket if you wish to change a new one". I kept my towel hanging, and they changed my towel. Okay......... No negative on this but, nevermind.

The hotel has 24hours massage centre. Quite pricey i would say compare to zhuhai, coz it requires guest to tips the masseur. No negative for tipping but quite pricey.

Will I return to this hotel, yes. For location, price, massage and the only massage centre.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends