1,278 results
All reviews the club lounge havana bar business trip platinum member convention center breakfast and happy hour coco park nice service upgraded to a suite location is excellent enjoyed my stay special thanks comfortable room convenient location hotel staff business district subway station
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is excellent and I recommend it to all. I write the review due to two areas of outstanding service/experience. Katrina met me in the lobby while I was checking out last year. It was her first week and she wanted to ask me about my stay. Normally I don’t have time but this day I did. She asked me if there was any improvement I could recommend. It just so happened that I had been frustrated each day of my stay by the illegibly marked Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath gel bottles. It seems my eye sight is deteriorating and I could not tell them apart, to the point I had to put on my glasses and pre-arrange the bottles prior to my getting into the shower. So I told all of this to Katrina just as a way to vent to her, and since she was new I was somewhat just giving her a hard time. In my next visit, about three months later I was truly shocked to find the bottles had been changed with larger bold easy to read descriptions. I was amazed! My complaint had actually resulted in a change to the bottles used. I told everyone I talked to for a month how my little suggestion had actually resulted in this, what I considered, pretty big change. I looked for Katrina on that trip and did not see her. I presumed she had moved on. I stayed a second time a few months later. Still the bottles were the new clearly marked versions, and still I was happy and amazed. Then I just stayed there again for three nights and on my second day, as I walked through the lobby, there was Katrina. I told her the whole story, reminded how we had met that day, and she confirmed not only did she remember our talk but it was my suggestion that caused the change in the bottles! Wow, I was amazed. Interestingly I have stayed at several other Sheraton’s (HK, Maui etc) and they all still use the impossible to read bottles. So a big thumbs up to the Sheraton Futian and Katrina. Ok, number two, around the same time I met Young in the western restaurant during my morning buffet, which is excellent. Young was Friendly and attentive. She went out of her way to ensure I had everything I needed as well as took her time in the busy morning rush hour to have a simple conversation. She noticed I used the local social network ap Wechat and we became wechat friends. Now on every trip I will mention to her I am coming and on every trip she takes the time to find me in the restaurant and catch up and have a small conversation. This really helps to make me feel like I have more then just a nice hotel to go to but a friend in China. Excellent job to the Sheraton Futian for listening and making me feel like part of their family. I would not even consider another hotel when I am in Shenzhen. And there are lots of choices!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night at the Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. I used to live in Shenzhen near Coco park so this hotel is very familiar to me. It is very centrally located and there are three big malls walking distance to this hotel. It is an older hotel but still very comfy beds and the staff here is super nice. The executive lounge is on the 24th floor and the pool is being renovated until April of 2018. Overall I like this hotel and would stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I stayed this hotel last Dec. for Christmas holiday with my family.
Anyway, It seemed they didn't have enough bellmen or doormen. When I arrived at the gate I didn't see any staff welcoming us, I needed some help from them, holding a sleeping baby lots of luggage... my hands were full.
and the room key didn't work properly.

Although I had a bad start from the gate but I have to praise the guest service team staff. They are excellent
Without Katrina and Alva's assistance, this trip would have been one of my worst trip.

Plus. Lounge is not a big but quite cozy. it has a beautiful view.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2018

I traveled to Shenzhen for business for a little over a week. The accommodations were great for this length of stay and the hotel was located close to transit around Shenzhen and into Hong Kong. Breakfast was generally good each morning - expensive and somewhat repetitive but got the job done.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
William C, General Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear aakashkumaragarwal,

Greetings from Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel!
Thank you for your staying with us and taking time to share nice comments on TripAdvisor, and also thanks for your kind recognition towards our location. We will keep improving our services and looking forward to your next stay!

William Chea

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Checkin and check out was very smooth with no problems. Got upgraded to a suite for being Platinum. The suite was really nice and the bed really comfortable. The club lounge is excellent with very friendly and helpful staff. Also went to the buffet in the exchange restaurant which had many choices both Asian and Western. The buffet had free flow beer and wine.
Can’t wait for my next stay at The Sheraton Futian.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bmcburn,

Greetings from Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel!
Thank you for staying with us and your support to SPG program. We are pleased to learn that our buffet and warm service have met your expectation, and your recognition really motivates us to keep improving and doing better. We trust our hotel will be your next stay's choice again and looking forward to your coming back soon.

William Chea