All reviews the executive lounge the large swimming pool lovely presentation bao management staff close to the airport beautiful hotel hotels around the world front desk and concierge fast internet the general manager breakfast and dinner chinese restaurant business trip business center lobby bar taxi driver
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I was absolutely amazed by the high quality service provided at JW Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an. I was there for 6 days and every time I needed anything from the front desk, 28F and concierge they was ready to help me. Either with transportation or any other need. The buffet at the restaurant was a huge plus. Everything was amazingly fresh and yummy from Western to Asian food specially pastry. We got a handwritten welcoming note with the hotel`s logo. I was very surprise with it, no many places do this nowadays. This is a real warm and kind welcome. Some days we had housekeeping in our room twice a day to clean and tidy up everything. My colleagues and I were very busy in this trip we only could enjoy the spa one day and it was the best thing we did on that day. Very clean and comfortable, the view from the pool is stunning. It`s been almost a month I`m back home and still talk a lot about the whole experience in the hotel and miss the beautiful breakfast. :) Will definitely come back!

Iana Cabral
Brasília, Brazil

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Iana C
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Iana C,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an!

We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us. It has been our true delight to be a part of your trip experience in Shenzhen. I am so glad to learn that our preparations for your arrival including our services, room facilities have provided a comfortable stay for you.

It's our great pleasure that we can be the home away from home to you. We hope to see you back home soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed at this hotel couple weeks ago. All of us agreed that this hotel is the best so far during our holiday in china. The service was great, the food was amazing and the room was spacious. On the first night we stayed there, we were too tired to go out for dinner and decided to have buffet at the hotel's restaurant, and omgosh the food there was out of my expectation, the quality and taste were excellent and also lots of variation. Overall, it was a great experience and I really enjoyed my stay at JW Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an and will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and families.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Natania J,

Reviewed November 14, 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the IVF International Forum 2017. This hotel is very new, spacious room, grand lobby and big ball rooms are excellent with good fercilities. We were always greeted by nice staffs.

It is closed to Shenzhen Baoan International Airport and easy to go Uniplay shopping mall by walk or shuttle bus arranged by hotel. We had a pleasurable stay.

We will come back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Hong Z,

Reviewed November 13, 2017

J W Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an is located close to the center of Bao’an. Arriving by taxi from Lo Wu, unexpectedly the taxi driver wanted to charge RMB200 for an RMB84 fare on the meter. The doorman kindly helped me resolve this. This architecturally spectacular hotel provided a quick, efficient check in. The large room with a comfortable bed provided a great view of the nearby lake and high rise buildings in the distance. The well equipped room had a walk in closet near the front door vestibule. Coffee, tea and bottled water were replenished daily. The bathroom was divided with a separate room with a large bath, rain shower offering the same view as the bedroom, a separate room with WC, and center room with wash basins, towels and weight scale. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The executive lounge occupied most of the floor, providing great views, lounges, meeting rooms, work areas, a dining area and well stocked food and beverage area. Breakfast included a selection of both fixed menus and a choice or a wide variety of cereals, hot and cold dishes, and eggs cooked to order. Throughout the day sandwiches and snacks and beverages were available. In the evening hors d’oeuvres, Prosecco and other wines and spirits were available. Although the outdoor pool was closed for maintenance, there was a large covered pool with a good view of the lake and city. Excellent service at this modern comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear marco_polo_1450,

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I had the privilage to visit the city of Shenzhen, China from Lima Peru a couple of weeks ago and quite happy to say that my stay was very pleasant! The service was outstanding; friendly, helpful staff that really put the customer first. I fell ill the last day of my stay-had a really dry sore throat and needed medicine; went down the lobby and thought if i could order perhaps a lemon and honey tea from the bar that will soothe my throat and to my surprise, one of the bar staff volunteered and said kindly that he will help me to get to the closest pharmacy (which was only 2min away) and he would provide a taxi. Was one of the nicest things a hotel staff has ever done! He helped me translate as he spoke english quite well too. Such great customer service! I was so glad for that! Really appreciative.
There was a huge Buffett served everyday for breakfast down in the Restaurant. It was amazing. This amazing hotel is also 2min away from a new shopping mall that just opened. Im definitely coming here again on my next trip to Shenzhen! Its worth it! Thank you JW Marriott!! :D I would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Shenzhen!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
JWShenzhenBaoan, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Ana S,