All reviews gongbei border shopping taxi china
Reviewed May 15, 2015

Booked a double sized bed. The room was okay I didn't have any complaint, I have to note that the bed is very comfy. It's quite an old hotel though so the lighting is a bit dark and carpet did feel old. I did notice that the pool and gym are unavailable anymore. The manager on the front desk was very helpful and patient with what I need. Around 10 minutes walk to Gong Bei Border going to Macau.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the first time during my last golf visit to Zhuhai. My room was 360RMB per night and it was ensuite. It was a non smoking and it was well looked after. The breakfast was not included in the price so I had to pay 48 RMB for it. However it was a bit greasy and rather bland, most of the breakfast dishes were Chinese. Ok if you are wanting to stay a weekend in Zhuhai.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The hotel staff and assistant manager on duty on the 25/07/2014 are giving a poor quality service. I've booked 2 nights room stay and the confirmation was confirm. However I was told that my room is only confirmed on one day and the second day was not confirmed and the rooms are all occupied. I shocked and mad because if the rooms are full how can you allowed bookings online and further more the hotel staff could have given me a call to inform me that the room is not available and not on the last minute. The assistant manager do nothing but just giving unreasonable reason. It was my birthday on that day, I've requested for cake and champagne and all are not arranged. I was with my wife and they have the guts to give me a twin bed. They should have a courtesy to cross check and asked right? On the confirmation it was stated king bed size room. Even if it is not arranged, they should have an alternative and not just giving a hack care attitude!

What on earth is this! Such lousy management and the flooring and the rooms smells like rotten eggs.

Should stripped of the ratings! It should be a 1 star hotel or even a motel standard. Bad experience and gave a bad name to Zhuhai Tourism as well. We well never go back again this place because if a poor service from Yindo Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel sits on the same lane as Pedestrian Street (the shopping area) as well as the underground border mall that leads to Macau. It's about 5 minutes walk down a straight road to these shopping areas in Gongbei. It's got a bathtub and disposable slippers and toothbrush set is provided by the hotel. The bed is very comfortable. Not too hard or soft. The staff are helpful. Hotel provides WI-FI but one would need a China mobile number to get a userID and password for their wifi. I called down and they gave me their own China mobile numbers to use. So, very helpful in that sense. The hotel room was also spacious and much much more affordable as compared to neighbouring Hong Kong and Macau.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank etsz0708
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I selected this hotel from a viewpoint of a good location with five-star. When I check in, I always ask to have a room at higher floor and a fine view. This time I asked to change from a west faced room to east faced (No. 1721) from where the sea can be seen. I asked a front lady if they serve sea food soup noodle at the restaurant and she answered "Yes". Then I took it for late lunch. When I was going to "Zhuhai yu nu xiang", she recommended to take a taxi, but I asked the bus No. and bus stop, and I took a bus. When I came back, I took dinner at the hotel restaurant. Because I found "unagi kabayaki" (grilled eel) on the menu when I took lunch and decided to take. A breakfast is not included, but I took it with extra. So, I took meals at the same restaurant for three times. Before I check out, I asked her the name and number of floors of the building now under construction just located in front of the hotel. She didn't understand which building I was talking about, then I asked her to come out. The answer was " the name is City Time, 53F and stopped construction". Everything was good at this hotel. One episode:
When I took a bus to yu nu xiang, I confirmed a driver if this is the correct bus to get there. he answered "Yes" and he told me to get off when arrived. After sight seeing, I took a return bus and got off at the bus stop near the hotel, and there I found a man I've met somewhere. I remembered he was the first bus driver and he was also on board as a passenger. He also recognized me. It was really "a small world".

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo