“Need a better drink list”

Smoki Moto (Sanya Marriott Hotel, Dadonghai Bay)
Ranked #9 of 439 Restaurants in Sanya
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Description: Smoki Moto is a lively Korean barbeque and Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant with a modern cosmopolitan feel. The restaurant serves authentic Korean cuisines made by fresh ingredients and specially mixed sauces. Its special Sushi and fresh sashimi are also favourites of diners. Its selected wine menu offers an array of beers, sakes, cocktails for pairing with its delicacies.
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

The food was good, but the night we went dinner, my friends order champagne for my birthday, bring it after 15 mins later and champagne was flat when we open it, ask for second bottle be told sold out . Was shock of the drink list.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We visited early evening (6.45pm) and there were about a dozen people inside. The place is clean and whilst not easily found (downstairs from the lobby and follow the signs for Man Ho restaurant and then turn right), once you are inside you are on ground level and facing out towards the garden and the bay.

The menu is pretty wide and varied and the service was fine, nothing to complain about other than they served the fried rice before the BBQ was even connected. Pork was exceptional I have to say although the beef not so much so - rather bland/plain.

Kimchi, Turnip and assorted dips were fabulous and all round it was a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Me and my son have been to the restaurant smoki Moto and the lounge bar next to it. We can highly recommend this places as they stand for great food, outstanding service and amazing cocktails. Simon, the Barkeeper of the bar, will definitely be kept in our minds. Super friendly, very open and great cocktail skills. Give this place ago if you're around!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Had a nice dinner here, with Korean BBQ. Food was of high quality, especially the Wagyu beef was amazing, grilled to perfection by the very sweet and fun waitress. We order way to much food, but had to try a little of everything as this was my first time with Korean BBQ. Really fresh, so simple and tasty. Would go again!

高彦文, 经理 at Smoki Moto (Sanya Marriott Hotel, Dadonghai Bay), responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear anderssonmail,

Thank you so much for all of your comments, I am absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed our culinary offerings and our facilities during your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sanya, and I do hope will be able to provide you with another memorable experience.

Your Brilliant Host
Yan Gao
Food and Beverage Service Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

During my stay at the Sanya Mariott Hotel I've visited the Smoki Moto, which is on the ground floor of the hotel.
The staff is well trained and friendly.
I ordered the marinated Wagyu beef and the mixed veggies platter for BBQ, both portions came promptly and one of the waitress grilled them for me at the table.
As usual for Korean food all the little side dishes with Kimchi, marinated nuts and different sauces and dips tastes delicious.
I was very satisfied and happy with my food selection, presentation, taste and service.

Dear Karin H,

Your Brilliant Host
Yan Gao
Food and Beverage Service Manager

Been to Smoki Moto (Sanya Marriott Hotel, Dadonghai Bay)? Share your experiences!