2,427 results
All reviews club level ladies and gentlemen yalong bay deep impression sands restaurant chinese restaurant lounge staff club lounge access garden villa ocean view our entire stay late checkout first morning hotel is great personalized service perfect stay special thanks
Reviewed November 7, 2016

I will not come again. This is not worthy. There are many staff in hotel as you can see, however, few could help you with your request. When a difficulty comes, they will only let you wait and wait. I would suggest Marriot Yalong Bay Resort, if you do not have to stay in a luxury hotel. We had 3 rooms booked and arrived at 3:30, only 1 room ready, and waited for 90mins to have all rooms available. and our room with a baby with us, it was very noisy if the next door was speaking or watching TV.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
1  Thank Ray_Liu1983
Management response:Responded December 12, 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time sharing your stay experience with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for not being able to create a memorable Ritz-Carlton experience for you. Me and my team are fully aware of the service deficiencies during your stay, again, we sincerely apologize for not taking the responsibility of your requests, the check-in delay as well as the room assignment.

Your feedback is highly valued and I've already discussed and followed up with my team. It is paramount to our continuing efforts in providing you and all our guests with the highest level of service in the industry.

On behalf of our Ladies & Gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservation, please contact me directly through my email Hoss.Vetry@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

The Ritz-Carlton never disappoints, providing best service for us. Special thanks for the GRO, Joycee 汪靜 . helping me to arrange the flowers for my propose with my girl friend . Besides, I also appreciate the staff who working in Chinese restaurant. Good service and fantastic food .

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AACHEONG
HossVetry, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Dear valued guest,

I am glad to know that our ladies and gentlemen provided you and your family with exceptional service and you really had a very satisfied stay with us.

Thank you very much for your recognition for Joycee from GRO and our ladies & gentlemen from Pearl restaurant. To provide each guest with genuine care and comfort and to make sure each of our guest has a wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience is always our commitment to our guests.

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotel! The "Oceanview with Club Level" room category. Room very modern and large, with side sea view and full view over the garden and pool area. The breakfast was very rich and good quality.

The location in Yalong Bay is very nice and the beach is reminiscent of the Caribbean.
I would come back to this hotel!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
HossVetry, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your recognition for our guestroom, breakfast and location. To provide each guest with genuine care and comfort and to make sure each of our guest has a wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience is always our commitment to our guests.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

On a trip along the coast, we decided to have lunch at the Ritz-Carlton. When you arriv the open the doors of you car, even if you don't stay at this Hotel. At first I must say I was very impressed about the layout of this property. But the reason to come was the lunch. Very friendly staff. I like to mention the name of Marty Liu, who studied in The Netherlands. Was funny to address in your own language with him. There are - like may hotels - trainees from Nepal. And how polite and customer friendly are they ! Our lunch was terrific and as you understand the service presented.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

I am glad to know that our ladies and gentlemen provided you with exceptional service and you really had a very satisfied lunch with us.

Thank you very much for your recognition for Marty from Sand restaurant. To provide each guest with genuine care and comfort and to make sure each of our guest has a wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience is always our commitment to our guests.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

From the moment you arrive you get warmly welcomed and treated like a very valuable guest, in just the way most people would wish that every hotel should treat you as a guest. All staff is very very polite and looks after you very well in true Ritz-Carlton style throughout your entire stay. The Ritz-Carlton Sanya Resort is one of the newer resorts in Yalong Bay, an absolutely stunning resort, where some online pictures don’t really tell you how beautiful it really is. It’s very well maintained. You can walk around and around in the gardens and around the pools and on the beach and never get enough. The pool bar is nice where you can swim up to the semi-submerged bar stool and order some refreshments. You have a variety of excellent food, an Italian restaurant, a beachfront restaurant, a buffet restaurant and a Chinese restaurant, and the lobby bar lounge with stunning views of the garden and an evening live band to enjoy. The location is prime, with the beach almost as a private beach as the Ritz-Carlton property covers a long distance with their villas to the west, and the next hotel to the west is far away. The sun beds are on an elevated sand area with stunning views of Yalong Bay which you won’t get elsewhere. One benefit on arr & dep at Yalong Bay is that this hotel has an air-conditioned check-in desk room for those who suffer from heat/sweating. Ritz-Carlton’s Ladies and Gentlemen are really true Ladies and Gentlemen and the only sad part was when the day of check-out came, but we actually left the Ritz-Carlton with a smile on our faces after all the farewell and greetings and hope to see you soon from the staff. I’d like comment on some earlier general posts comments about communication issues. This is not a native English speaking country, its Asia and its China. Staff at Concierge and Front Desk speaks very good English. If you run into a communication issue situation, the staff will immediately find another person that can answer your question. The first thing is actually to question yourself if you speak too fast or too complicated English? If you’re used to travel, communication is not a problem at all, it’s just something to solve along the road.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple