1,155 results
All reviews barbacoa sky bar ian schrager bumper cars balinese restaurant rooftop pool f b le labo loft suite minimalist design staff dressed chef jordi finest hotels man made beach huge grounds round bath tub head chef
Reviewed August 27, 2018

It is a Wow Hotel.
The main entrance, the “aroma”, the atmosphere, the music, the staff...simply one of the best experience hotels in the world.
Also the food was very good, we meat A Spanish Chef (Jordi) that tried to make us feel “at home” with some Mediterranean dishes

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Henriette Z, Manager at The Sanya EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear I8047DMmigueld,

Thank you for choosing to stay with The Sanya EDITION. I'm delighted to read your compliments on all aspects, particularly when I know that our team members looked very well after you. We desire to infuse emotion into a check-in/check-out world by bringing the sunny rocking island to life in an intimate, seductive environment with the perfect mix of impassioned, engaged employees, authentic design and gracious and sophisticated service. I feel extremely proud that we made it happen for you. Jordi is our excellent Executive Chef, he's always working tirelessly to make our guests feel "at home". Please rest assured I have shared your comments with him as well as the whole team.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back in the not distant future.

Cordially,
Henriette Zhang
Executive Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We have had a wonderful time at The Sanya EDITION.
We can´t thank the staff enough you made our vacation to great memory that we hope to in the near future relive.
The hotel is immaculate, the staff is more then helpful they always greeted you with a happy face. The surrounding is breathtaking.
The Sanya EDITION has everything needed and more to make a wonderful vacation for couples and families.
Thank you again ALL people at The EDITION.. see you soon!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Thank you restaurant and bar staff for making our stay special! I can see the passion and effort in each and every encounter. Also, really touching amenities arranged to the room and thanks for the upgrade! However, others was not quite smooth.

Was a family trip. Emailed hotel 3 days beforehand. No one replied. Quite unprofessional.

Arrived on that day. Staff allowed another guest behind us checkin before us. We spoke out and staff said she thought that we were together with the guest currently checking in before us.

Although already checked in and despite that i have mentioned the email ignorance issue to 3 different staff at 3 different times, i still insisted to have an explanation as to why no one has replied my email as i have to spend a large amount of time to reschedule my itinerary, especially with kids.

Waiting for my room to be ready at 5pm was not a problem, but i found the kids activity menu extremely disgusting for a 5-star hotel room (see photo) when entering the room.

Does it take only a general manager to reply a simple email? Well, other than that all is good.

Overall was good. Will definitely return!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Henriette Z, Manager at The Sanya EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear 90wilfredh,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Sanya. It is truly a pleasure to serve you.

I'm pleasded to know that you enjoyed our restaurant and bar service, room amenities and the lovely rooms. We truly try to make every guest experience individulized and unique, hence it is encouraging to read that we succeeded in these areas. Meanwhile, I sincerely apologize for issues you faced and appreciate the time you have taken to share them with us, as this allows us to delve deeper into the areas and address them with those concerned in an effort for any alike repeat prevention.

We appreciate your confidence in us and will be pleased to host you again in the future!

All my very best,
Henriette Zhang
Executive Assistant to Genenral Manager

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

这是一回无可挑剔的度假体验,前台,客房,餐厅,星空吧,甚至连整理卫生的保洁员都真诚热情的在欢迎你,你完全可以感受到从上到下每个职位的员工的无微不至的服务,比家还家的感觉。

作为万豪的超级白金和终生白金会员,住过上百家万豪在全球的不同品牌的酒店,这也是我第一回住Ritz 旗下的Edition , 整个住宿体验远远超越我们的期待。 为此我们特意取消了后面亚龙湾瑞吉酒店的两天住宿,在Edition 多住了两天。

酒店的硬件设施,酒店的设计,极致简单,但品质很高,这里特别要提及的是餐饮的品质跟餐厅的服务特别出色。 如果时间允许一定要逐一体验一下。

Edition 的员工是没有戴胸卡的,你不知道哪个是主管哪个是一线员工,你也不必知道,他们都一样热情,一样用心。但其中几个还是给我们留下特别好的印象。

感谢房务总监Jack Zong, 你的团队真的超棒,前台的Angel , 小菇凉说她还是实习生,我们不相信,她真的超用心,因为我们Check in 比较早,升级的套房还没有Ready, 她就先安排我们到餐厅吃午餐,并安排一间临时客房先给小朋友休息。p客房部的服务员Chan, 刘小娟,感谢你们为小朋友特别准备的帐篷,气球和沙滩玩具。 Jack下回到上海我一定要体验一下你推荐的新开的Edition 的景观餐厅。

Market 餐厅的伙伴BILL, 你是我见过的最最贴心的餐厅员工,话不多,热情,勤快,细心,因为你及其他热情的伙伴比如CITA,我太太和宝宝,特地在Market 用了两回一样的自助海鲜火锅。 Being Marriott Platinum Premier, we are Very proud of that Marriott have such an excellent employee like you .

Egret餐厅 的 Summer 和Vivi, 我太太说每次到天鹭餐厅都吃太饱了。比不少米其林的餐厅都好吃。 Xianhai 的餐厅的Jasmile 和Edward 虽然我们只在鲜海餐厅用一回餐,但你们热情服务也让我们印象很深。差点忘了Sky bar 的东北热情菇凉Dora,下回一定再上去喝一杯Tiger.

我太太一直在问我,到底是什么让酒店的每位员工都那么有笑容,那么开心的工作着,那么真诚的在为客人提供卓越的服务。

感谢你们让我们的炎热假期充满凉意。以后我们一定再回来。Big thanks for the exceptional services you guys delivered . We will definitely come back again .

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Chungong C
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Wow, what more can I say. Our stay at the Edition in Sanya has been one of the best hotel stays we have had in the world and this has all been due to that staff. Every single member of staff that we have come across during our seven day stay has been amazing. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for make in our time with you so special. There are a couple of people who went above and beyond and they were....Elliot, Mia, Martha, Jack, Diana from the Spa, Adana and Nick from the concierge, Imade from Babacoa, Cherry and Kiki from house keeping and the Spanish chef ( I am so sorry but I have forgotten your name)

Thanks again.