“lovely food and great chef”

BEACH BARBACOA AT EDITION, The Sanya EDITION
Ranked #1 of 438 Restaurants in Sanya
Description: Seafood grill Beach Barbacoa is inspired by the Jimbaran Bay in Bali. With sand underfoot and an eclectic mix of furniture, it’s a lively and fun spot for all ages. Dine in barefoot luxury under starry skies. Take in the enchanting views as the sun sets into the sea, near comfortable cabanas with outdoor seating on the sand, the romantic setting features lanterns hung on the trees, festoon lighting and outdoor fire-pits.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice Balinese food,fantastic seafood,very relaxing with feet in the sands.nice music band,great service and very friendly head chef from Bali ,so the food is authentic.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Spent an amazing Balinese experience!
Service was attentioned to details, cosy atmosphere and the food was the authentic Balinese cuisine. Thank you to the Chef Pak Made who made this dinner even better with special personnalized touch (sambal, dessert); the true Balinese kindness!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The dinner at Barbacoa was by far one of the best I’ve had in Sanya. The restaurant’s beachfront location creates the perfect atmosphere for the dizzying array of Balinese creations that Chef Made has created for his diners. Our group of friends feasted on appetizers, mains, and desserts that were absolutely to die for, and to top it all off, Made, the chef himself, joined us for dessert. I also can’t commend Rob enough for all of his hard work in creating such an amazing experience for all of us. Dinner in this beautiful location cannot and has not, in my opinion, been matched at any other restaurant in Sanya. I highly recommend Barbacoa for both visitors and locals alike, and I personally cannot wait for my next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Indonesian seafood

Probably meant for people with spicy-flavoured taste but the waiter (I believe his name was vic) was able to put in a personal request for us as I am not a huge spicy fan.

Everything came out perfectly delicious, pretty sure they would only taste EVEN better if they are spicy.

Highlights:

The pork belly skewer was surprisingly delicious, at the same time not at all spicy. It was SO GOOD we seriously were going to order another portion.

We ordered grilled chicken for main, it was also very nicely done. Perfectly cooked - with a little crunchy skin.

Overall we are very pleased and would definitely come back again soon- maybe tomorrow :)

(I tried so hard to take photos, but eating was more appealing so)

The dessert was a gift from the amazing chief and staff!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Food, atmosphere, and service. Everything in here was awesome! This restaurant is located inside of the hotel "EDITION," although it took us about 30 mints drive to reach here(since we were staying at Hilton in Yalong bay), it's really worth it! The staffs here are friendly, and especially this girl Miranda, her hospitality made our visit even better! Definitely revisit when I have another chance to come to Sanya!