All reviews language barrier basin balcony bath toilet bedroom floor china
Reviewed October 13, 2017

You have a hotel that is wonderful looking, from the inside as well as the outside, everything looks incredible and luxurious. however, the service is not good and not well thought through as none of the employees can speak fluent or basic English, this is a disappointment to me as this is a standard for every hotel and it makes things like ordering food extremely complicated if the majority can't speak English , and even more disappointing I asked an employee to call the manager as she stated he can speak English, I was devastatingly shocked when I spoke to the manager and he as well could not speak basic or understandable English, I think this is unacceptable from such a hotel with high expectations, as foreign tourists that don't speak Chinese like me,will not be able to do anything unless they have a translation software which is extremely frustrating. I can imagine this Hotel being the best hotel for a Chinese person but it's definitely not for anyone that doesn't speak Chinese as of right now, please fix this and get your employees some English lessons.

Secondly, I would also like to address that there will be a massive cash confusion when ordering food as you must pay 2000 RMB deposit ,which first of all is very strange as I have been travelling around the world and I have never experienced anything like this before in any hotel I have visited. instead of paying all the food at the end you have to pay some sort of deposit every time and they could also not explain to me why I have to pay deposit as their English is not understandable. Also during breakfast in the morning at around 10:00 I noticed that the food wasn't restocked leading to me and my family only eating bananas,eggs and bread for breakfast, very disappointing, their wasn't even enough jam or butter for one slice of bread, and then the food is also quite expensive, overall very disappointed with this.

Thirdly, the WI-FI doesn't work, and when it occasionally decides to work it's extremely slow and not usable at all by any means. Then I have also not got a genius welcome drink and late check-out ,even though I am a genius user on booking.com . However other Chinese people had got a welcome drink and late check-out.

Fourthly, it's seems as foreigners are not welcome especially my family,I have had many incidents proving this for example I ordered a taxi to go to the people's hospital since my son was ill,once the taxi arrived a Chinese woman entered the taxi instead of us and drove away and we had to wait another 20 minutes. even when I complained about this nobody cares at all. Then I noticed other Chinese guests got welcome drinks and late check-out and I didn't even though I'm a genius user.

In conclusion I can't recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel in Sanya as it will just make difficulties,
I have expected alot from this hotel and have been disappointed. Furthermore, I am not planning to come back to this hotel until this is fixed.

Room Tip: Try to get a suite at the corner with two big balconies. They are much bigger !
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Frank S
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Before we go to sleep, the SOP remind us to do yoga, soft music, aromatic oil, lavender tea and of course tropical rain forest shower!

What a tendering treatment, except we need.to do massage by myself.

Txks for the manager and the receptionist team. July, the man!

Surely will catch up a coastal line and sun setting picturesque next day

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

These five towers visually are instant landmarks of Sanya. Staying in tower 4 the fist impression is that maintenance is sadly lacking. Only one elevator out of three working. Cracks in the floor of the shower, no mini bar and no room service... the bathroom was simply not clean. It is difficult to get a taxi to pick you up because of the security. Also another tower is under construction so at 7am on Saturday morning the construction hammers begin... end of peaceful sleep. It's a pity because visually this place is great, is advertised as 5 stars but 4 would be generous. Sanya has many better places at better rates.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2017

The resort is really good, we felt welcoming atmosphere, breakfasts were good with a variety of cuisine. Easy to reach the property.
The resort didn't have private beach, there was only public beach which was too close to the road that's why noisy. They do have a nice swimming pool there.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a bathtub
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2016

great room with all amenities, shuttle to shopping centre, very friendly restaurant staff, concierge staff, fantastic breakfast choices of food (western, local, japanese, fusion) and taste great. Other restaurants are classy too, individual room for 4 person table. 5 towers each with 2 swim pools overlooking the sea. led wrapped tower with led display from 7.30pm till 11pm. Sea views down south china sea, view of city too.

Room Tip: ask for upper floor, anything 10 or above is great, no blocking from other buildings except swim pool trees...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends