1,242 results
All reviews sunset bar mo sanya yi yang coral bay buggy service fresh restaurant noodle bar seaside restaurant ginger tea oysters noodles south china sea long weekend palm trees ocean view room kids club family with kids
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Want an incredible day at Mandarin Oriental. Five star food and drinks, activities for children, everything was perfect. Staff are friendly, happy and attentive. It was extremely well organised and the food never stopped, the oysters came in from Canada that morning. I couldn’t have asked for more. Well done, the best brunch I have ever been to!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
MOSanya, Director of Communications at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear melanie w,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a charming and complimentary review, which I have shared with the entire team. Your praise regarding the warmth and professionalism of our colleagues is particularly noteworthy and will certainly encourage the team to continue to make every effort to ensure each of our guests takes away very special memories of their stay.

I hope we may look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Sanya in the near future; please do not hesitate to contact me, or any of the team member of the resort, if we can be of assistance in the meantime.

With kind regards,
Nicole Li

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My Mum & I from New Zealand recently stayed at Madarian Oriental Sanya for 3 nights (3 1/2 days), we had a beautiful garden ocean view room. Great service from friendly helpful Staff who were more than happy to help us. We felt like we were treated like queens for a few days. Food was lovely lots of choices ( breakfast buffet included in price). Sunsets at the sunset bar are a must ( during happy hour 2 for 1 & snacks)The Coral beach and gardens at the resort are beautiful. We had a treatment at the beauty spa which was just perfect. Pools and outdoor shower are wonderful.We had an organized tour by a staff member-As it was Chinese New Year it was extremely busy(so a bit disappointing). Private driver was fantastic, calm and communicated & translated through a app for us. Sanya it’s self wasn’t anything special from what we saw. We had a fabulous few days at this resort-perfect way to finish our travels. Hopefully we will be back one day . Would highly recommended

Room tip: Cheaper prices on non holiday period
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MOSanya, Director of Communications at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Random_rose,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a thoughtful and complimentary review, which I have shared with the entire team. Your praise regarding the warmth and professionalism of our colleagues is particularly noteworthy and will certainly encourage our colleagues to continue to make every effort to ensure each of our guests take away very special memories of their stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me when you make your next reservation, so that I may handle the arrangements personally.

Kind regards,
Nicole

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are extremely old and dirty, extremely dirty pool, really poor service.
We were suppose to stay few nights, but because of the bad experience we did a early check out.
I don’t recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Godzillainlove
MOSanya, Director of Communications at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Godzillainlove,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and comprehensive comments on TripAdvisor and I was sorry to learn that we failed to deliver our high standards in some aspects of our service and product delivery, for which please accept my most sincere apologies.

You have my assurance that we will review your constructive comments with the management team, to ensure we improve these elements of our guest experience.

Needless to say, I hope we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the resort whenever your travel plans allow; please contact me directly by telephone 86 898 8820 9999 or through email nicolel@mohg.com in order that I may personally handle the arrangements for your next stay.

With kind regards,
Nicole Li

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

If you thinking of a retreat or a getaway this hotel is truly recommended!
Sanya is a really small island with very limited attractions.
If all you need is a little R&R, this is worth a visit.
Be prepared to spend all your time in the hotel.
Plenty of choice for restaurants.
Suitable for all sort of different traveller type.
Family with children - they have 3 large pool with children’s play room.
Wellness fanatic - a nice run around the resort give the right elevation and cardio workout yet not too much for a holiday goer.
Couple and Spa lover don’t miss out visiting their Spa. Relaxing ambiance and very experienced therapist. Choose the signature treatment using lava shell.
Company planning for retreat - the hotel has plenty of activities lining up for you with Taichi to Seasports.
Not forgetting the breathtaking view from the room are simply one would need to recharge.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2018

perfect time! very good place!perfect time! very good place!perfect time! very good plaperfect time! very good place!ce!perfect time! very good placperfect time! very good place!e!perfect time! very good place!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel